Fede! Dont kill yourself! (Part 2)

"Why me! Why me! Why me!" Mangle said as she bumped her head against the cabin. "It won't be that bad!" Abby said.

Meanwhile Foxy was chasing Deuz while Lily and Fede were running from a wolf. Felix was just sitting there.

You looked at everyone and just laughed. Everyone looked at you and stopped. "Y'all are very funny!" You said laughing. Everyone but mangle blushed and walked In different directions.

Mangle walked beside you and said, "at least your not crazy!"

"Attention students!", Mr. Mike said,"The first contest will be to survive in the wilderness for three hours. You will take these timers and go to the woods."

"And what if we don't?" Toddy said.

"We will just shoot you to death!" Mr. Mike said as he and Vince were holding guns.

The teams took the timers and ran.

"Are we really going to shoot them?" Vince asked. "No! That was just to scare them!" Mr. Mike said.

Your group split up. Mangle is with Abby and lily. The gay kids were together. Foxy was by him self. And you were with Deuz.

"Ugh! All these leaves!" Deuz yelled. "Come on Deuz!! Don't you love the forest!" You said. Deuz rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"Hey Y/n! I found a cave we could go in!" Deuz yelled. "Ok!" You said as you were walking into the cave. You sat down and played with a rabbit.

"This is going to be the death of me!" Deuz said.

"Hey I wonder what the others are up to?" You asked yourself.

Meanwhile......

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Fede yelled. "I told you this was a bad idea!!" Felix yelled.

Fede was about to fall of a cliff. And Felix was saving him.

Meanwhile.......

Foxy burned some trees and he's freaking out.

Meanwhile.........

Lily's crying.....
Abby's laughing.......
Mangle's face is like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back to you and deuz.......

"Wake up!!" Deuz yelled. You fell asleep. "Ugh!!" Deuz said.

Deuz's point of view.........

Uhh.........I feel something......something about her m-makes me.....happy.........I-i might have a......no.....that's  stupid.......I would never like a girl...........shut up Deuz......

No one's point of view.....
Deuz went out of the cave to think about you. But he wasn't the only person. Someone was following him.

"Ugh.....I do like her! But what if she doesn't like me.....she probably doesn't....ugh!! Life is so complicated!!" Deuz said as he sat down.

"Your life won't be complications anymore Deuz!" Someone said.

"What the-......WHO ARE YOU??" Deuz yelled. "My name is cami! I'm here to help you!" Cami said.

 "My name is cami! I'm here to help you!" Cami said

(Cami)

"I don't need help!" Deuz yelled.

"You will soon." Cami said. She started laughing. Deuz felt weird. "What's happening t-to m-me!!" Deuz yelled.

He started to grow hair everywhere. Until.......

"Now you need help!" Cami said. Deuz was now a bear. "*bear sounds*" Deuz yelled.

Deuz panicked and ran back to the cave.

At the cave.........

You were still sleeping. Something was licking you. You woke up and saw a bear.

It looked like a furry......

"Ugh! Me and my crazy dreams!" You yelled. You were gonna go to sleep when someone punched you. "Ow!! The fuck!!"

You saw the furry again. It was real....but it looked familiar. It looks like Deuz. "*bear noises* *coughs* i mean HELP ME Y/n!!" The furry yelled. "Deuz?" You asked, "You look weird!"

 "Deuz?" You asked, "You look weird!"

(Deuz as a bear)
(Yes.......this is happening)

"Help!!" Deuz yelled.......

"What happened?" You asked.

"Long story short, WE ARE ALL IN DANGER!!" Deuz cried. He was crying. So you hugged him.

He's mean......but you still think that he's a friend........