•03•

Jisoo

I wore my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror. The uniform was simple yet It suited me perfectly. But the skirt is too high for me. Normally, i would wear skirts that were lower than my knees.

 Normally, i would wear skirts that were lower than my knees

I grabbed my backpack before going out. I walked through the hallways staying on the side. I was looking through the tablet to find the dining hall when someone pulled me by the arm, which caused me to be in middle of the hallway.

"Jisoo-yah! Baby! Goodmorning!" Jungkook interwined our fingers. He started pulling me to 'who knows where' i tried to pull my hand from his grip but his grip got even tighter.

"Kid. Where are you dragging me?" I asked him. I needed to be sure, he might drag me to the forest.

"Let's grab some breakfast, baby" he said while smirking at me, his face getting closer. I heard faint gasps around us. I shoved his face using my other hand. The girls in the hallway already killed me in their minds. The can die from envy.

"Baby your face, kid" i rolled my eyes. I heard whispers around. I didnt mind them which caused me to roll my eyes again. We arrived at the cafeteria, all eyes went on us, giving me plenty of glares. I glared back in return. He told me to sit on the black table on the corner of the dining hall as he order ourselves food. I sat on the chair, i looked at my feet while waiting. It became a habit when i was young, staring down in my feet.

I closed my eyes while waiting, feeling the presence and every movement around me, i was learned a lot of self defense skills since when i was a child. I caught a crystal dagger between my fingers that was thrown at me at my side. It was beautiful, you might think it's a normal pendant. I placed it in the table. I roamed my eyes and looked at the person who threw that knife.

Damn it. It's tae...what? Tae something. Taeyong? No. Right. Taehyung. The dining hall was so quiet, you can hear the clocks ticking

"Do you have a Problem with me?" I bravely asked, even i'm dying out of nervousness inside.

"You are sitting in my table" I shivered when i heard his cold voice but i did not let it show

"Then throw your wonderful dagger to that kid --i mean jungkook, he was the one who told me to sit here, mister." I told him almost rolling my eyes. His brows were suddenly furrowed

"No fucking way" i flinched when i heard him cursing silently

"Taehyung-ah! Have you met my girlfriend?" Jungkook said as soon as he placed the food on the table.

"I'm not your girl, kid" i told jungkook. He pouted.

"Stop denying me baby, it hurts my ego y'know" i rolled my eyes on him.

"Let's just eat, is it fine if she'll eat with us taehyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung just nodded. They sat beside each other as i sat across jungkook. We started eating. It's awkwardly quiet, i should've eaten in my room.

"Jisoo-yah. Since we are classmates, is it fine to know more about you?" Jungkook asked. I just nodded at him.

"So...why are you not telling us something now?" Jungkook asked

"Because youre not telling me what you want to know?" I told him

"Psh. Fine, where did you come from?" He asked

"From my mother's womb" he suddenly laughed making me raise a brow on him.

"Are you telling a joke?" Jungkook  asked

"No. where did you think i came from? From the aliens?"

"Maybe" did i just heard that from taehyung?

----

We walked together going to our class. Unfortunately this kid beside me is taller than me, i should stay away from these guys it's making me feel small. he placed his arm on my shoulder. Clingy little kid who is taller than me. Truth hurts, i'm undeniably short.

We walked inside the classroom, i heard some whispers

"Omg. Omg! Taehyung and jungkook is here!"

"Jungkook is so hot!"

"No, taehyung is hotter!"

"No, jungkook!"

Puh-lease. Fire is hotter.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Why is that kim bitch jisoo with them?"

I rolled my eyes. Is there a problem with my ears? Kim bitch jisoo? I thought i heard kimchi stew.

I sat on the vacant chair, which was in between jungkook and the female player from group three yesterday
.

"Hello! It's really Nice to meet you! You look so pretty!" The girl in my left greeted and complimented me

"Hello, thanks by the way" i greeted back

"Dont mind those rude ass bitches, they just envy you hahaha. My name is Nami Perez, you are?" She introduced herself. I grinned. I spoke loud and clear. Enough for the whole room to hear

"Who am I? Kim bitch jisoo, by the way"

---
Note:
How was it? Comment your thoughts about kimchi stew😂

Have you seen the comeback teaser of jennie? It had me shook🔥 i cant wait for other teasers

BLACKPINK IN OUR AREA

Thanks for reading💕