••

I started walking away, I stopped on my tracks as these tears escape my eyes. I turned my head taking my last glance.

No matter what I did. No matter what I do. No matter how much denial I had. No matter how I ignore this feeling.

I fell for you. I fell for your smile, your laughter, and by how you made me smile—genuinely.

"I love you, so much that I'm ready to let you go even it kills me living without you.

I love you, Kim Jisoo"

(The day after)

I was brought to the science department, a serum injected to me. My eyelids felt heavy and everything went black.

-

I woke up sitting in a chair inside an office. I looked around. A transparent glass served as the wall. It looks like this office is located at the top floor.

There's one thing sure.

I am outside the Academy.

"It looks like youre enjoying" I turned my head. A man appeared at my side sipping his liquor. He offered a glass of liquor which I accepted.

"Kim taehyung" he said. His voice was cold. A blank expression pasted on his face.

It almost looked like I was looking infront of a mirror as our traits are the same. I remained in silence.

"So, Tell me your weakness"

"None" I answered. He grins that would send shivers to other but not me.

"It's so dumb of you to say that" he chuckled once again.

"You have two weaknesses. Jeon Jungkook—and kim jisoo. But now, it was rather 'you had two weaknesses and you killed the other'. It was brave of you to kill her—to kill your weakness and your strength." He took a sip before speaking once again.

"Have you ever wondered why Hidden Academy gave you that mission?" I shook my head, indicating that I said no.

"Have you ever wondered why you grew up in Hidden Academy? Kim ji-yon, Kim Sara—the parents of Kim Jisoo killed your parents
—brutally. Shall I tell you how they killed your parents in full details?"

My grip tightened, clenching my fists.

"It was for the best, that you killed her. Her family is a family full of detectives and spies. Who knows? She must've been a spy—sent to kill you.

Anger grew inside me. I choked his neck with my hands. He chuckled.

"Who are you? What do you know about me?" I gritted my teeth. He chuckled that made my sytem annoyed.

"Kim Taehyung. I, know everything.

I am Byun Baekhyun
—CEO of Hidden Academy."

"She deserved to die" a voice crept inside my head.

She fucking does.

A/n: this is NOT A CHAPTER. It's a teaser where I dropped a hint.

If you want to be spoiled then you have to solve the cipher/hint I left.

I tell you, it's one of the easiest ciphers so I wouldn't dare drop another hint😂

Next teaser update: feb 14
Chapter 30 update: feb 14

What do you think about baekhyun?💗

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AAAAJSJSJ