•29•

It's a short chapter. Nothing's going inside my head rn.

Jungkook

It has been a year. A year she's dead, a year she's gone. A year without her.

I clutched my towel. My fingers playing with the loose thread.

Flashback

After an hour of stretching, the new girl—jisoo was panting, sweat dripping down her forehead.. We were having intensive training for the past hour as our stretching. I ran towards her and wiped the sweat in her face. She quickly shove my hands—SHE SHOVED THE HANDS OF A HANDSOME MAN. She's interesting. She covered her face with her arms.

"YAH! Ew! Why is that towel wet!?! Is it because of your sweat!?! Erggh yuck!" She exaggeratedly said

"Yup! Is it good?" I chuckled.

"I'm your future boyfriend!"

"Jungkook one meter distance!"

"Baby your face, kid"

End of flashback

I chuckled with the thought.
"You're getting crazy" a voice said. She threw me a rock which i successfully catched. She took a seat beside me.

"Shut it chae" silence enveloped the whole place.

"I can still recall the day jisoo saved me from a man" chaeyoung said

"She did that?"

"Yup. Starting that day, I wanted to be strong like her, for myself. She's too beautiful, even a woman can fall for her." chae's eyes sparkled.

"You miss her huh?" She asked. I felt her eyes stare at me.

I stared in midair.

"So damn much" I tilted my head upwards to prevent my tears from falling. I sighed.

Flashback

**kring kring**

I answered the call

"Kid, have you eaten yet?"

"Not ye—"

"Why are you so stubborn!?! Get your filthy ass in the Cafeteria right now! Didn't I tell you to not skip meals? It's not good for kids to skip their meals—" I interrupted her before she could continue.

"Arraso I'm coming" I replied with a smile in my face.

———

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I tilted my bead to see baby.

"Hmm?" She threw me a bottle of water before continuing training herself.

———

"Kid and kim" She said in a stoic manner. In a snap I and tae found each other infront of her. She threw us towels

"Drink lot's of water, dry yourself with the towel then change your clothes, m'kay?"

"Ne! Eomma!"

End of flashback

I loved her. More than just a friend. I already accepted that she wouldn't look at me the way I look at her.

The author felt that way, I blame her for putting the 'unrequited love' setup in every book she made so far.

But I loved her not just for that.

She cared for me like I'm her brother. She gave me a taste on what a family is like. The fantasy of a family that was taken away from me.

My family—should I call it a family? When they didn't believe in me? When they all cared about is their fame? They only cared about their names and position in the society. The main reason i was thrown here in the first place.

"Jungkook-ah it's never wrong to cry if you can't handle the pain anymore"

I gave out a smile.

"You don't understand, park chaeyoung. I promised her, I wouldn't cry. I promised her, I would be strong. I promised, I wouldn't break it"

*kring**kring*

Chae's phone started ringing.
"Hello? oppa?"

"Nansbsbsnahahahajha"

"What?!...sure." She ended the call

"We need to go back" she tilted her head towards me.

"Jin oppa said there's a sort of emergency."

----

Note: There was a previous version of this chapter, which i didn't publish and decided to make another one (which is this) because I remembered my plot.

Im excited with bp tv, bts on ellen and AMAs—

Anyways how do you add audio to a video? (I'm using imovie)

I CANNOT POST THE TEASER I MADE IF THERE'S NO AUDIOOJSBSH