•25•

nicolejoytsuruoka YASS SHE GOT IT RIGHT SO I'M UPDATING AGAIIN

Yoongi

Tired, I decided to go to my nearest place. That is my Condo unit a kilometer away from where i am.

I went inside my room and I layed on my bed, fast asleep.

---

I heard a beep from my laptop, indicating that someone broke in. She broke in from the outside. Yes, i have  my own cctvs, smaller than a ant. Why? I dont trust the security of this condominum. Too easy to hack.

Seeing a familiar petite girl, i felt my whole system awake. Is that Ms fool? What the heck is she doing here? Almost naked?

She was waiting by the door.

I checked the cctv outside. there are men wearing black suits.

is that a crest of Akane Society pinned on their coats?

Jisoo

(a/n: c l u e ' s  a n s w e r :

K
I
I
P
A
N
R
J
M

Form it correctly you'll get:)

Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on, park jimin.

he wiped my tears away.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"your ex boyfriend lives in here" He said sarcastically "Shouldnt i be the one to ask you why youre here...without clothes on?!" He scolded me, taking a peek on my body.

"Dont fucking take a look" i slapped him in his chest. He smiled as he wiped my tears once again.

"Youre still the only one who can make me smile"

A fast tinted car stopped infront of me. It was our car. I hugged him tightly before letting go

"You'll find someone better" i was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"You said that three years ago" he murmured. "I shouldnt have agreed on letting my life go"

"Jimin-ah...The next time we meet, i want you to forget me. Jimin-ah i have to go"

With a heavy heart, i left him and sat in the back seat.

Jungkook

Jisoo was fast asleep, Her eyes were evident that she cried. I placed her my coat in her legs.

Taehyung was driving while the whole process is in silence. While i was just staring at jisoo through the side mirror.

"Enjoying the view, huh?" Taehyung broke the silence

O___O