•22•

Jisoo

Five minutes after i switched it on, it automatically shuts down, without my notice. A notification appeared, in the screen.

'Jisoo Kim, this room was automatically shutted down, prior to the notice of the management, as you are expected in the Office, as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience'

It looks like going here was a waste of time. I groaned, what did i do to be called in the office?

I went straight ahead to the office. I knocked to the wooden door before opening it. The headmistress seated on her office chair, taehyung and jungkook seating beside each other. I sat on the vacant chair across them.

Did they get in trouble? Wait. Trouble will never be a reason on why youre sent in this office.

"What do you need?" Taehyung asked.

"Straightforward like always, mister kim" the headmistress coughed. "I'll be sending you three, on a mission outside the academy" my ears gave attention

"Outside?" I asked.

"Yes. It's common sending the top three students in missions during the winter break. Youre missions will end before the new year.You will be injected, and fall asleep for hours. Pack your things youre leaving and injected tommorow morning." She handed each one of us folders. "It's written there all the things you have to know about  this mission."

"Replace her" taehyung's cold voice sounded like commanding the headmistress.

"What!? " I couldnt help but raise my voice

"It's dangerous! You dont have to come!" jungkook said

"Whatever, i'm coming with you"

"No you're not. Replace her!" Taehyung growled.

"What is your problem with me?! Do you think i'm that weak and stupid!? I dont freakin care if i die!" I shouted at him.

"Fuck" he walked out the room, almost breaking the wooden door.

"You have to be in the science department at one am with your clothes. You may go now" we both went out.

"Baby..." he was looking at his shoes before gazing at me "Please understand us, we are just worried about your safety" he said before walking away.

I sighed. I fucked up.

I admit, i am wrong. I packed a good number of clothes in my backpack before hearing a knock. I opened it to see jinyoung

"Are you really serious about that six o'clock?" I asked.

"Yes, i'm serious about that"

"It's two in the afternoon why are you here?"

"I've figured out that if i fetch you at six, they might have stopped me or follow us wherever we go." He said

"But jinyo--"

"No buts, you have to breathe before going on your mission"