•20•

Narrator

"I like you, a lot"

Not knowing how to react, jisoo was speechless. Jungkook didnt knew what happened with him. His words slipped out of his mouth, without thinking. He knew this would happen.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "Forget what i said." He said before looking away, letting jisoo go, still speechless as she walk to her room.

"Damn it" jungkook cursed repeatedly realizing the shit he had done, bumping his head in the steering wheel, Silently praying, that jisoo wont avoid him

--fast forward---

His prayers werent granted. The next day, jisoo was avoiding him. And he is jealous. Jealous of his bestfriend and jisoo. Even before, they were close. He sighed, his problem just got bigger. He's in deep trouble. He's hurt.

Instead of getting lunch, he made his way to the rooftop. To his surprise, a girl was also there.

"Who are you?" The girl asked sharply. He just ignored her. The girl was about to throw him a punch. But she was too slow for jungkook, he caught her fists, twisted her arm, and pushed her, letting her kiss the ground

"UGH YOU UNGENTLEMAN JERK!"

"Have you found someone gentleman?" Jungkook asked boredly as he sat by the edge

"Ugh!" The girl groaned as she stand up, leaving the place

"Weak. Does she think she can survive here?"?he murmured. He closed his eyes. Trying to think. He made up his mind. Starting the next day, He's courting Kim Jisoo.

Jisoo

This so called class is finally done. It was obvious that i kept a distance with jungkook. I feel lots of emotions. Mixed emotions.

I wont be dumb. I know i hurted him. It was evident. And i am guilty for what i did. Awkward, Sad --i dont know. I feel bad cause it feels like I'm using kim just to avoid kid. I feel like shit. I was speechless, surprised with the sudden confession. I'm a normal teenager, i was never in a relationship, how do you think i'm supposed to react? I hate my life. Can i just know what to do next?

"A penny for your thoughts, my darlin?" Kim asked,

"Nothing"

We walked through the halls in silence, his arm placed on my shoulders. It was silent but it wasnt awkward. He knows I have something in mind. He still is cold, with a sweet side. We arrived in my room.

"Kim, you look restless. If something is bothering you, don't hesitate to call me. Take a good rest for me" he smiled before going.

I threw my back on my bed. Maybe, I'm just overthinking, maybe i should just talk things out with jungkook. I should clear things out. I dont want our friendship be gone. I dont want to worsen the drama. Who invented drama anyways? You, author? I hate you for being such a dramatic person