Midnight Stolls

"You got it?"

"Yup. They're gonna freak."

Hidden in a dense part of a thick strawberry bush lay two mischievious prankster. Both of them alike interested in ruining people's days. They're identities were known, no need for introduction.

"Alright. Let's do this."

Sneaking outside they're cabin, Connor snuck in through the front door. He nodded to Travis, who was carrying a box full of who-knows-what. Minutes later, the Athena cabin screeched in fright as they saw a spider on the floor, unmoving. The brothers laughed causing fumed Athena children to confront them, pj's and all.

"So you decided to pull this prank again, huh?" Annabeth said, holding up the rubber spider. Funny how detailed and hairy it was.

Travis and Connor grinned cheekily. "Actually, this time is different." Travis said as he pulled out the box from earlier. "This time," Connor added, smirking and pausing shortly, causing suspense. "They're real." he whispered. Annabeth's face paled. She looked at the spider she was holding, gulping. "You mean-?" Travis rolled his eyes. "Yes Annie, they're alive." Just then the spider squirmed and Annabeth dropped it in shock. Connor removed the lid from the box, revealing a dozen more spiders, beady red eyes staring.

And that's when all Hades broke loose. People screaming, the Stolls laughing, spiders scurrying around. The result? A dagger, a cabin of very angry people, 2 pairs broken arms, a broken leg, a dislocated shoulder and a deep cut at the neck.. Trying to fist-bump in the infirmary, the only thing they could do was grin and say,

"TOTALLY WORTH IT!"