Tumblr?

Percy: Hey Annabeth! Look what I found.

Annabeth: What is it?

Percy: It's this website called Tumblr. It has-

Annabeth: What?! Percy get off there now!

Percy: Why? It just has a few-

Annabeth: Percy. NOW. We need to be careful.

Percy: Why? It just has some cool blogs and stuff like that. There's no big deal.

Annabeth: Percy. It contains really, really, REALLY dangerous things there.

Percy: What are they?

Annabeth: *whispers* There are 2 ones that we have to be really careful with. They are a common species called 'fangirls' and 'shippers'. They invade famous people and couples' lives and post stuff about it on the Internet. The fangirls are especially scary. They make up weird fanfictions about people.

Percy: But why do WE need to be careful?

Annabeth: Because they're watching us right now, idiot! *turns to look at reader slowly* They do blogs about us and our friends. And apparently, they call us 'Percabeth'. They call Jason and Piper 'Jiper' and Frank and Hazel 'Frazel'.

Percy: That's really cute! I like Percabeth. I think I ship Percabeth. *opens up Tumblr*

Annabeth: Wha- HEY! What are you doing?!

Percy: Being with my family. I MEAN MAKING FRIENDS. *scrolls down* That's really cute... Everlark... Hinny... Brason... hmm I like that one!

Annabeth: Percy, this is serious. You can't just-

Percy: Hey they swapped our genders! Now I'm the smart one and you're the Seaweed Brain! :D

Annabeth: ...

Percy: :D

Annabeth: *grabs laptop and throws it out the window*

Annabeth: I don't want you anywhere near Tumblr again, understand?

Percy: Sheesh it was just-

Annabeth: DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

Percy: But-

Annabeth: PERSEUS JACKSON ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND I WILL END YOU. NOW AM I CLEAR?!?!

Percy: Yes ma'am.