Tis The Season

The holiday season was kicking in, and the Seven decided to spend it warmly with their family and friends in Camp Half-Blood.

Recently, a new camper was claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite. Her name was Holly. Piper thought it would be best to show her hospitality by joining them on one of their marshmallow roasts. Calypso and Nico also joined them in; Calypso voluntarily and Nico reluctantly. "I'm not a Christmassy person." he said. Reyna couldn't come as she had an emergency at the last minute.

All of the campers who wanted to participate gathered around the bonfire. Since Camp Half-Blood didn't allow rain or snow, they were all dressed in their normal attire, with some blankets and pillows here and there for coziness. One thing they did during those marshmallow roasts were sing-alongs. In this case, they were singing Christmas songs. They sang traditional Christmas songs and modern, pop Christmas songs.

"Tis the season to be-"

"Holly!" Holly yelled, giggling right after. "I used to do that with my dad every single Christmas time back at home!" Leo frowned.

"Well, this Christmas it's tis the season to be Leo."

"No, tis the season to be PERCY." Percy protested.

"You both are wrong." Jason began. "Tis the season to be Ja-"

"Leo! Tis the season to be Leo!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Not again."

"No, because Leo equals fire. Fire equals melted snow and melted snow snow equals water." Jason argued.

"And water equals Percy Jackson! Snow is made of water particles! There's your answer!" Percy claimed.

"But fire makes it WARM on a cold, snowy day so fire is good."

"Hey, if rain didn't come, the snow wouldn't have even been snow in the first place!" Jason fought back.

"Yeah, but rain is water!"

"Fire makes sure it's always dry and cozy!"

"But rain comes comes from the clouds, which are in the sky!"

"And clouds are formed when water particles rise up when evaporated from the sea, rivers and oceans and they stick together to form clouds. So basically, rain comes from below!"

"But they drop from the clouds, which are in the sky! The SKY."

As they soon got more and more off-topic, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Calypso and all the other demigods just seemed nonchalant. But Holly stared as the 3 boys fought over their pointless argument.

"Do they always do that?" Holly whispered to Hazel.

Hazel turned to the boys and focused back on Holly. "Them? Yeah, pretty much just the three of them. Sometimes demigods from other cabins like Travis and Connor Stoll from the Hermes cabin join in but usually it's those three."

"Leo!" Leo yelled.

"Percy!" Percy yelled back.

"Jason!" Jason screamed.

Nico rolled his eyes and pulled his jacket higher to cover his ears. "Oh gods... make it stop..."

Holly nodded at Frank, who was in a conversation with Annabeth. "Him?"

"Frank? Oh no, Frank acts much more mature than them on a daily basis. He's okay." Piper said, tending to her marshmallows.

They were quiet for a while before Holly spoke up. "Should we start singing again?"

Calypso shrugged. "Why not?" And so they sang. They opted for another traditional song.

"Silent night..."

"WATER IS BEST!"

"Holy night..."

"YOU DANG FLIPPERNUT! I AM GONNA KICK YOUR POOPDROPPER FASTER THAN A MCSHIZZLE LIGHTS A FLAME!"

"All was calm..."

"THIS ISN'T FAIR! I HATE YOU GUYS!"

"SHUT UP!" Nico screamed at them.

And so the irony continued.