Cake

"Leo, what are you doing? Give it here."

"No Annabeth. You stole my cake. You are going to feel my wrath."

"Leo, we're a team. I was dying of hunger at the time."

"That doesn't matter. You could've taken the melons. Or the beef. And possibly even the cookies. But nooo. You chose the cake. MY CAKE."

"Leo, put that sword down now!"

"No Annabeth. IT CAN'T BE FORGIVEN!"

A bloodcurdling scream came from the ampitheatre. Percy rushed over to see Annabeth crying on the ground. Her laptop was overturned percy could clearly see a crack on the screen. Something really bad must've happened to make Annabeth throw her laptop like that. "Annabeth! What's wrong?" he asked. Annabeth pointed a trembling finger at Leo, sitting a few seats away. "He-he.. sword.."

Percy marched up to Leo. "What did you do to her with a sword?" he demanded. Leo moved over a bit, revealing a bit of what looked like moving square things. "I killed her. She stole my cake." he said darkly.

Percy sighed. Leo was about to say more but Percy dismissed him with a wave of his hand. He strode over to Annabeth, who was still crying, and patted her back. "It's okay. You can always get your stuff back. Minecraft's just a game. And maybe you shouldn't play multiplayer wih Leo again."