Chapter 3

"No way" I raise my voice in disbelief. "Come on, you can just at least see what his reaction is" Keith begs me. It was true I would love to see his reaction to this plan but it was such a crazy idea.

"I'm not pretending to date you" I say surprised hearing myself. "You have to admit it's a good idea" he boasts. I started thinking about it why was I saying no it's not like Keith and I liked each other and it could help with Shayne. But what if he was destined to be with 'Emma' and I just go and ruin that.

"Do you really think that-", "Emma" I finish his sentence he gives me a weird look continuing. "Do you really think Emma is the one for him" Keith says but I just wasn't completely sure,"I'll think about it" I mumble to him and he puts his fists up in the air as in a victory.

"I walk into the building and bump into a lady, "oh I'm so sorry" I say picking up the flowers and the card and handing them back to her. "What are you blind" she says getting angry at me, I look up to her and realise she looks really familiar. "What are you looking at, Bitch?" She asks raising her voice before storming off.

Well she was friendly, I walk into my office and start editing some videos when Wes comes and sits next to me. "Hey Wes" I say smiling at him, "Hey" he replies opening up the video to continue editing.

When suddenly Keith comes in "Everyone meeting in the lounge" and everyone looks around in confusion and shrugs getting up usually Anthony or Ian was in charge of the meetings.

We walk into the lounge to see the rest of smosh I sit down next to Wes and Keith comes over and sits next to me putting an arm around me, creating people to get even more confused I just ignored them and Keith.

"So I just wanted to announce to everyone" Shayne starts to speak when a lady walks in and goes to the front, "My girlfriend" that's when it hit me that 'friendly' girl I bumped into earlier was well Emma.

Everyone cheers and hoots when 'Emma' scans the room looking at me and giving me a dirty look. "What's that all about?" Keith asks noticing it. I ignore him when everyone starts leaving the room and going back to their normal work. 'Emma' starts walking towards me so Shayne followed.

"It's so nice to meet you?" She greets me, "Y/N" I finish her. "What a lovely name I'm Ally" She introduces herself and Shayne smiles before they walk off talking to Mari. "Emma is actually an Ally" Keith whispers to me, "I'm in"