Chapter 19

I pass Wes his phone back and sit down on the couch shocked, I didn't know what to say or do.

"Text Keith" Wes tells me and I just hid my head before getting my own phone and typing out 'what do we do' and linking the photos, I turn my phone off putting it next to me and looking to Wes who was just as concerned as I was.

"You two can't break up now" he confesses and I agree it's too suspicious, I hear my phone go off and pick it back up seeing Keith messaged me 'tell everyone you were planning a video or something' I sigh before replying back.

'Good idea but what about us?' I look over at Wes and groan as I see the three dots appear 'give us a good 2 weeks and then we can announce a break up' he says and I pull the phone up with my palm as it hits my head.

"What did he say?" Wes asks pulling a blanket over me as I shiver "we should just announce we broke up when everything's clear" I say and he smiles at me "that's good then" he try's to make me feel better.

I smile back at him and then take my phone out tweeting "if it's none of your business don't spread it" with a photo of Keith kissing my cheek, I feel relief as  I read through the support "where did you come up with that" Wes asks reading the tweet "saw it on the internet" I shrug and he giggles at me.

"Get some rest" Wes says and I nod before walking into my bedroom and getting under the covers turning off the lights wishing things will just blow over and I won't have to deal with them anymore.

I wake up to the sound of the front door closing well more like slamming shut and quickly get out to see Wes come in with a bunch of grocery bags "did I wake you?" He asks and I laugh ignoring his question "what's all this?" I say as he puts them down on the counter.

"I wanted breakfast and I realised you have no food in this place" he says and I start to laugh again "That's true" I agree and he starts unpacking it, I gasp at nearly everything he's bought "you spoil me Wesley" I say and he shrugs at me putting away the chocolate cookies he's bought, best thing about Wes is his sweet tooth.

"You have to get ready for work today" He says and I whine "do I have to" before standing up and grabbing a strawberry out of the container and eating one "I need my best friend there" he says and I put my hands up in surrender "alright I'll get ready" I say and he mouths a thanks before I go in my room.

I look around everywhere for some clothes before picking black jeans with a floral cami top with some black heels. I brush my hair out and leave it natural before going back out in the kitchen to see Wes closing my oven.

"What are we having for breakfast anyway" I ask and he turns around smiling "Hash browns" he says and I sit down impatiently for the food, minutes later Wes is putting a plate of hash browns in front of me.

We finish and decide that we should get going, Wes drives us and we as soon as we get there I start to feel sick "Come on" Wes says as I don't get out of the car, "I can't go in there" I confess and he laughs at me "come on Shayne's a good guy maybe he just needed a night to think about it" he says and I start to feel better and step out of the car.

"But what if he hates me" I say as we get into the elevator "he can't hate you" Wes tells me and I smile at him "I think that's his problem" he admits and I look at him confused before the doors open and I'm distracted by people's eyes on me.

My nerves get the best of me and I start getting paranoid 'they all know' I repeat in my head and I'm too focused on everyone else to notice Keith coming up to me and pulling me into a hug. "How are you?" He asks acting casual and I play along "I'm good, you?" I say and see everyone's gaze go from me.

"Thanks" I whisper to Keith and he pulls me away from the others "So I'm guessing you two hooked up" Keith asks and I nod "but I stupidly told him" I say and he gasps "oh shit this is bad" he admits and I feel my stomach drop.

"He'll forgive you don't worry" he tells me "what about you though?" I ask and he shrugs, I frown at him feeling bad I pretty much just ruined their friendship. I thought I was feeling bad that was until I saw Shayne walk in, he looked like he had, had no sleep.

I feel my cheeks burn red and quickly turn back to Keith who notices "just ignore him" he says and pecks me on the cheek before going back to his desk. How was I supposed to ignore him, if I could tell barely forget what had happened yesterday.

All day I tried to ignore him but it's hard when you share a small office with him, whenever he came in I would put my headphones in and look like I was editing a video but I was listening to what he was saying to everyone else.

He seemed pretty normal like nothing happened and I didn't know if that was better or worse than if he acted like something happened. I started feeling crazy like I was dreaming about the whole thing that was until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around half expecting Shayne to be there but to my surprise it's Wes "hey" I say taking the headphones off Wes sighs and looks scared before whispering "you have to talk to him" he confesses and I nod "I know it's just hard" I admit and he sits down next to me then signalling me to go when we see Shayne pass the door.

I get up following his instructions and walk out the door seeing Shayne already down the hall "Shayne!" I yell as he goes further away he turns around as he stops and folds his hands in front of him, he's definitely still mad, oh god I hurt him bad.

I quickly walk up to him when I realise I've been standing there for way too long "I was wondering if we could talk" I admit and he removes his hands putting them beside him as he loosens up a little more.

"I'm going to be late for filming" he says and I open my mouth to talk again as soon as Shayne walks off quickly into the dressing room, I guess Shayne's new favourite thing to do is leave me stranded.