Chapter 21

Shayne's P.O.V

I'm in the middle of filming the show w/ no name when Wes walks in seemingly more excited than usual which is very rare. We finish up when I go to stand when I hear "I have exciting news to share" Wes announces everyone turns to look at him waiting to hear what he has to say.

"Y/N's coming back this Wednesday" he cheers and so does everyone except me so Wes turns to look at me and like a chain reaction everyone else follows his gaze on me "aren't you happy Shayne?" He asks, of course he knew about what happened he's Y/N's best friend.

"Of course I'm excited, it's just a big surprise it'll sink in soon" I say and everyone seems to buy it well not Wes but I was excited I guess but mostly nervous what if I still had feelings for her that would ruin everything, a lot has changed since 5 months and hopefully that meant my feelings as well.

Everyone splits off into groups all clearly excited and I join into the conversation standing next to Keith their all talking about Y/N obviously when Matt goes "How long has it been since we saw her" '5 months' I think and see everyone turn to me when Keith goes "yeah 5 months, it's been so long", I guess I must've said it out loud and decide to leave before I embarrassed myself more.

I sit down on the couch we film on and try to think of a video idea when I start to remember the video I did with Y/N well mostly what happened after it I should of said something, anything that would of made her stay. We could of worked things out but it's too late now.

*5 months earlier*

I finish up filming and go over to Keith talking to him about the newest video we just filmed when I see his expression change. "What? You didn't like the video did you?" I ask and he shakes his head "read" he gets out as passes me a note before walking off.

I read it and start to feel bad, Y/N left because of me but why was I the one feeling bad she's the one who messed with my feeling making me feel crazy. I stood there re reading the note over and over. If I did go to her what about Ally and Keith and the Fans it would all look so suspicious but if I didn't go and Ally and I broke up I would miss out on what Y/N and I could be. I was honestly so confused.

All morning I kept thinking about that note and how confused she must've felt  I did lead her on and I was the one with a girlfriend. I face palm into the desk a bit too loud as well as a few people look over to me when a rush came over me what was I doing here it's obvious that I had something for her and I shouldn't give up on that.

"I'm not feeling the best I think I might go grab something to eat" I say to the cast who were looking at me ignoring their requests to come along. I walk past the cafe and into my car putting the airport into my gps. I look at the time, 1 hour until her plane would depart.

I take the quickest route and end up getting stuck in traffic for 15 minutes start when I start to panic I wasn't going to make it when the cars start to move again and I finally see a sign for the airport, I park the car looking at the time 10 minutes left and run inside putting my hand in my pocket to get the note out and remembering exactly where I left it back at the office.

"Shit" I say out loud trying to remember what flight she was on and decide to ask someone "There's two flights this morning to Seattle" she says and of course there's two flights "Flight 247 or flight 235" she says and I thank her now to figure out what one it was.

I decide to go with flight 247 and run as fast as I can to the gate when I see no one there, I missed it she's gone, if only I was a little earlier. I feel my heart hurt but try to tell myself it was a sign we weren't meant to be. I turn around and head to the door when I think I hear Y/N's voice and turn to see a girl talking to probably her boyfriend about something I can't see her because of the big jacket she was wearing.

I walk out the door and hear the woman over the speaker say "last call for flight 427" the doors shutting and cutting her off, I walk out to my car feeling like a failure but once again everything happens for a reason. I now knew that I was meant for Ally and I shouldn't let my feelings for Y/N get in the way.