Scared and sad

"How did it go," I asked Hannah as she jumped into Bella's arms.

"Actually it was really easy just like getting a shot, that sends you to sleep," she says, pulling away from a nervous Bella.

"So what's the IP?" Lyndsey asked as she walked up to her to give her a hug.

"Oh! Yeah!" She says before walking a few feet away from the group. Then she faded away slowly. Then she was gone! We all looked around. Carefully waiting for a jump scare. I felt someone walk past me but no one was there. Chills ran down my spine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find Hannah! "Wait, So invisibility!" I ask, then she gives me a nod.

"Sorry to interrupt," we look behind Hannah to a man sitting at a desk, "but your all in Hannah's group right?"

"Yes," we all respond in unison.

"Well, I see that you have your materials for the class," the man said glancing down at are wrists. Then I remembered, I had grabbed Hannah's watch from off her bed before we left. I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"Oh wow! Is that mine.....?" She said in shock. I nod. "Oh uh.... wow.....!" She responds, carefully taking the watch from my hands and sliding it on her wrist. I watched as she pressed the apple logo in the center and the blue hologram came up. Hannah played around with it for a while, then I turned back to the teacher.

"Ok, I have a question."

"Go ahead,"

"Why did it say that the class started at 8:00 and it's 8:05 and no one is here?"

"That's because it's the first day, and i must say they are probably enjoying the wonderful food they serve here," he said giving me a little wink, "I do recommend that you ladies find a seat, once kids do start to come in it is very hard to find one,"

We took his advice, once we found a seat another group of kids wandered in. They took a seat more near the top of the room. It was a group of all boys, around are same age. They kept looking over at us, then whispering. We continued to play with are watches. When more groups came in the whispering grew louder.

When the man got up from his desk the room fell silent, "Hello students! Welcome to the Academy! Now before we get started, may I ask the fallowing students to come forward," He called out a few names that I didn't recognize a few kids around the room stood up and walked down to the front.

"Ryan, Ella, Bella, and Riley," there was a silence, I looked over at Bella then at Riley as they both stood slowly. I watched helplessly as they walked towards the front of the room with the other kids.

The man whispered something to the small group of kids. I watched as they walked to the top of the room, as Bella passed me I could see the tears in her eyes. Riley rapped her arm around Bella as they left the room.

I couldn't focus on anything else than Bella. I didn't pay attention to the class. He was talking about IP's, most of the kids where taking notes on there watches. About halfway into class I look over at Lyndsey, she tapped my shoulder, "Its going to be ok,"

When class finished I forced myself to get out of my chair. When we got out of the classroom I fell against the wall.

"Taylor, come on." I looked over at Lyndsey who was already five feet away, "you have known her for a day, she is not like your sister,"

I nod and continue walking, we were silent. We walked out to a center courtyard. We had thirty minutes in between each class to do whatever. We decided to learn more about each other.

"Ok I'll start," Hannah coughs, "I live LA, my father works at a pottery shop and I help out sometimes, and I have two brothers, one older and one younger,"

"Wait, LA!" I blurt out, "I always thought the Academy was just open to students in New York?"

"No, apparently it's open to students all over the world...." Lyndsey says, "I think that's how Bella got here, she's from London....."

"Oh wow....." My head went spinning with ideas of why they would want to take kids so far away and stick them into a place with kids from a completely different country.

"What do you think Bella and Rileys IP's are going to be?" Hannah asked, changing the subject. We all go silent, I personally didn't want to talk about it, "ok....."

We stood there silently for a second. Suddenly a frisbee flew by us, almost hitting Lyndsey in the face. Then a boy came running up behind it, tripping over Lyndsey toe as she backed up. There was a loud thud as they both hit the ground.

"HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Lyndsey screaming as they both got up.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to hit a beautiful girl like you!" The boy said in a flirty tone. Lyndsey rolled her eyes, as the boy called back over to his group, "Hey Guys, dont through the frisbee so hard especially at a group of beautiful ladies!" It was getting harder and harder not to laugh.

"Catch you girls later," he said walking back.

"What a jerk," Lyndsey snapped.

"I'm sure it was an accident," Haley said.

"No it was a bad attempt to try to get are numbers," There was a pause at the end of her sentence.

"You seem like you've heard it before," Hannah said.

Hannah looked at her waiting for a reply, "Well I get a lot of it, Its hard to avoid it in my school," there was a pause.

"You seem like you live the perfect life, how are you just,moody all the time?" I blurt out not thinking of my words. I instantly catch my mistake, but I wanted to know. Lyndsey looks up at me, something was not settling right in her mind. I saw tears in her eyes, but she didn't let any fall.

"There is a lot about my life that is imperfect. We better get moving," she said starting to walk away, clearly she didn't want to talk. I felt worse as we walked. Each step I took felt like the words I said were worse. I didn't mean to make her cry.

We approached a large building. It was like a stadium. When we went inside we noticed that it was a large stadium, and that there were lots of teachers around. They were holding numbers on a peace of paper. Lyndsey pointed out that they were room numbers, and went down the line until we found 68. There was a nice lady holding up are number. She had brown hair tied up into a bun and was wearing the same uniform as all of the other teachers. A beige shirt and skirt, with a white lab coat to top it off. I also noticed how some of the teachers and workers wore little pins that was an I on there shirt. I saw Tanner was wearing a pin.

"Hi ladies are you group 68?" She asked. We all nodded, "Ok that's great! I'm expecting that the other two are receiving there IP's?" We all looked at each other and gave her this kinda week nod.

"I understand lets go!" She led us through the stadium doors and led us down to the felid. I was in awe, as the first thing I saw was kids teleporting in and out of walls, I hope I get to do that. I walked two steps forward but then was caved into by a bear hug. I pulled the person away from my face,

"BELLA!"