Arguments and apologes

"Sorry we where late!" Bella says as we take a seat at the lunch table.

Lindsey gave us this look, "what did I tell you...." she says, in an angry tone.

I nibbled on the peace of stake that I had grabbed. It was alright. When we finished we headed back to the dorm. When we got there Bella ran straight for one of the three showers in the bathroom. Everyone else started to go to the bathroom to ether change or take a shower. Except for Lyndsey. Just me and her no one else. We continued to look over at each other but didn't say a word.

"Look, Lyndsey in sorry," I say breaking the silence. She looks up at me, "we did not mean to be late,"

It was quiet for a moment, "it's ok just next time try to be on time, if you run off like that with Bella...." she finally says.

I thought for a moment about earlier, what I said to her. I didn't mean to, "that's not all I'm sorry for," I say. She looks up at me again, "What happened earlier today, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. There is obviously something more in your life, it's not perfect. I'm sorry,"

I could almost feel her getting up from her bed. She came over and sat next to me on mine, "It's perfectly fine, it's my fault I cried, I shouldn't have let it bother me," I gave her a hug and we went back to talking.

"So Tanner huh?" She gave me a smug look, "It's not even the first week and you've already got a crush on a guy!" We both laughed.

"Look I do not have a crush on him ok it's just...." I felt myself blush again, "I-I don't know...."

She paused for a moment, "you blush at every mention of his name! You clearly have a crush on him,"

"Well I guess so......" I said. "When I was growing up I never had the chance to talk to any boys. My mother was extremely over protective, she did not want to get in the same situation that she did. I had my sister, I wasn't lonely. I just never had really taken an interest in any guys, so it's really hard for me to tell if I like anyone,"

"That sucks," Lyndsey says as she looked at me, "Honestly I think you like him. However don't be to pushy if you want to approach him,"

I thought for a moment, "That sounds like something Bella would do," We both laughed.

"What would I do?" Bella says, as she left the bathroom, startling me and Lyndsey.

"Ohhh nothing," Lyndsey says, as we giggle.

It was odd. Here at the academy I felt so much closer to people than I did at home. At home I had one friend who wasn't really a friend, more like classmate. Here I had five friends, who I could hope to get to know better. I have a sweet new power, so do all the other girls, so we can help each other. Really the only downside is that I don't get to see my sister that often. I honestly don't know why people find it so scary.

Over the next week things started to shape out. People became more open and things were a lot more fun. I got more control over my power as a whole and could finally get past that stupid wall. Nothing happened between me and tanner, but I did get to know the girls better. I found out that Bella moved to the US from England. I also found out that Lyndsey's father owns one of the top electric company's around. I noticed that the frisbee boys started to sit closer to us in class. By Thursday they were one seat away from us. However they always sat in the same seat at lunch. I found it kinda odd, because everyone else just kinda found a random seat that was open. The week was pretty good. Until Friday.

We just walked into lunch and noticed that the room was packed more than usual. I had expected that kids from the last lunch were being lazy, since it was almost the weekend. After we got are food we went to look for a table, only to not find one. We started to look over at the back of the lunchroom. We found a small table at the back of the room. The table we sat at the first day. The table that the frisbee boys always sat in. I felt this unstinting feeling. Still we sat down and ate.

Not five minutes go by, and I suddenly feel a figure behind me. I turned around to find one of the frisbee boys, "Excuse me, but ladies this is are seat,"

"There are no permanent seats, it isn't just yours, go find another one," I say. Turning my back on him. There was a silence.

He looked around. Clearly there where no other seats, "but we have been sitting here all week. It's only fair," he says, I turn back around to him and his group.

"Well suck it up, life isn't fair" I say, turning around again. I look at the seat across from me, Bella had her hands over her mouth.

Suddenly I saw a tray hit the table next to me. I felt a tug on my jacket. I was yanked up out of my seat, being held by my hood. I chocked on my jacket , as I raised to meet his eyes. They were red. I was so afraid on the inside, but didn't let it show. I tried to stay strong, "Get your own table!" He said with a yell, there was a low growl in his voice, but it was faint, I'm sure only I could hear it. It sounded like a wolf. I suddenly was thrown to the ground.

My hands were shaking. I was sweating. I gasped for air. I looked up at the other kids in his group. They all looked pretty shocked to. I then looked up at my group. They where already half way out there seats with there trays in there hand.

We ate on the floor. I was burning, how dare he! "Make us eat on the floor like a bunch of animals!" I yell, "Some gentlemen!"

"Lets just leave him be, I'm sure he will forget about us," Riley says, shaking to.

I didn't even look at her, "Oh no! This isn't over!" I say, furious.