Three

A petite maid brought me a garment bag containing a yellow sun dress and tan sandals along with the proper undergarments. After slipping them on, I met Jaxon in the dining room.

"You look nice" he told me politely.

"Thank you" I told him, cooperating for once.

------

I have sat in an office for hours straight- but I can tell you that car rides are still the most boring thing ever. Especially when your riding with someone you hardly know.

"Taylor" Ignore him

"Taylor" ignore

"Taylor" ignore

"Hazel" he finally said making my hear snap towards him.

"Who's Hazel" I ask

"Don't play dumb. I know that's your real name- why did you change to your middle name" he asked curiously- maybe trying to start a conversation.

"I was adopted when I was 13- I decided to change it and start fresh" I confesssed, leaving out most of the details.

"What happened to your parents" he asked

"I don't know, they went rouge all of the sudden- turned into total nut jobs" I claimed.

"Who adopted you" he questioned, wanting to know more of the story.

"What is this, an interrogation" I yelled annoyed.

We just got in the car- I don't want of a repeat of the 3 hour jet ride in which was completely silent.

"Then ask me normal questions" I murmured.

"Okay Miss Vanilla, what's your favorite color" he asked

"Vanilla?" I said

"That's not a color" he pointed out

"I mean what's up with the nickname choice"

"Vanilla- tasteless, boring, I like to think of myself as Rocky road- exiting and mysterious" he explained

"Nah, I think your more of a black licorice- wierd and gross" I smirked

"That's mean princess"

"I don't think I like these nicknames- anyways your the mean one"

"I can be great if you get to know me"

"You murdered my best friend"

"That was my job"

"Then why am I here, aren't you not completing your job"

"I was able to pull some strings for you, troublemaker"

"Again- stop with the nicknames, murderer" I growled

"Murderer?"

"It suits you"

"Hmmm- you know what I think" he stated

"What"

"You need to have an open mind about this situation"

I shook my head, ending our argument- and looking out towards the window.

-----------

I grew tense as we arrived at the Pack 5 fence.

"What's wrong" Jaxon asked me

"I need more time" I claim

"No, Taylor- we are doing this as soon as possible" he growled

"Do you really think forcing me into this will make me like you any more?!" I yelled

"Just shut your mouth and let Alpha Ethan do his thing" he told me using his alpha voice.

As I opened my mouth to argue, nothing came out. I was confused at first until my wolf came out to explain.

He used his alpha voice, we have to obey Cara told me.

I glared at him as he smirked.

"There's the obedient pup i love, maybe I should use my alpha voice more often" he laughed

I poured wanting my voice back.

I will always hate you I mind linked him.

You see, little mate, when the bond is completed, you won't have much of a choice- your mind may say no- but your body will always say yes He smirked.

I growled angrily before drifting off to sleep.