Eleven

"So, about what my mother said..." Jax started suddenly, looking up from his paperwork and distracting me from my book.

We were just sitting in his office doing our own thing since he finally got Charlie to take a nap.

"What part?"

"The whole school thing," he said hesitantly.

"Can't I just be homeschooled, then I can watch Charlie when you have to work and I won't have to go through the hassle of school every day," I asked quickly.

"I want you to go to regular school, it will help you befriend the pack, but overall it's your choice, think about it, okay pup?" He sighed, giving me a small smile.

My mind wandered off as the conversation ended and eventually all my thoughts were centered on the little girl sleeping in the next room over.

"Who's Charlie's mother?" I asked suddenly.

"She's not important," Jax replies, clenching his fist.

"-was it the girl you slept with when I was in the cell? After we completed the bond..."

"Listen Taylor, that girl- along with Charlie's mother, are nothing to me anymore- I have you and I love you so don't worry about it," he pleaded me.

"I guess" I sighed quickly, "I'm going to make dinner? Any preferences?"

He shook his head, smiling at me as I walked out of the office.

Although I know I shouldn't worry, I still had my doubts but if Jaxon wanted me to stay out of it, I would.

A sleepy Charlie wandered into the kitchen, her blanket in clutch, still rubbing her eyes, trying to wake up.

"What awe you doing" she asked me quietly.

"I'm gonna make dinner, you want to help?" I smiled, lifting her onto one of the island chairs.

"Can I help you make cookies?" She smiles sweetly.

"Of course" I laughed.

For the next hour or so, Charlie and I made chocolate chip cookies and chicken noodle soup. After her and I cleaned up, Jax joined us for dinner.

"This is amazing, seriously Taylor," he started before turning to Charlie, "and you, I had no idea you were such a good little chef"

"Yah don't look at me, Charlies the one who did all the work," I smiled down at her.

"Wow, You guys awe making me bwush," She giggled softly.

After Jax helped us clean up dinner, he took Charlie to bed, telling me to meet him in our room to talk once she's asleep. 

I lie on our bed reading a book, waiting for Jax, until the door creaks open and he makes his way inside.

"Good your up," He smiled, laying next to me, pulling me to his side to cuddle.

"You wanted to talk?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, about the school thing- have you decided? My mother reminded me that we should start you as soon as possible, I completely ignored how much you've already missed and how behind you will be," He ranted worriedly. 

"I'll go- to regular school that is, I need to make friends other than my mates kid daughter," I sigh, leaning into his body.

"That's my girl- Now lets get some sleep," He smiled, turning off the light on his night stand and pulling a blanket over us.

A.N

So I kinda got writers block in case you cant tell, I'm not sure where this book is heading but lets just see, I'll hopefully make the next chapter longer