Nine

"Hayden, I can explain"...
---------

"Please do" he said angrily.

"I found my mate..." I said a bit happily but also worried that he would still be mad.

"And you didn't tell me... you disappeared for a month, Taylor, everybody was worried about you, especially me!" Be yelled stepping closer to me.

Jax growled at this, making me grab his hand, and squeeze it, telling him it was okay.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have my phone" i told him.

"You should have at least told me that you were leaving" he scoulded.

"It was kind of a surprise, I don't have to tell you everything I do" I argued.

"Your mated with him, he's a monster, Tay!" He yelled looking at Jax with disgust.

"Get out Hayden" I growled.

"Taylor! You can't be serious with him." Hayden scoffed.

"She said get out, have some respect man" Jax yelled.

Hayden left my house in defeat and I turned around facing Jax and kissed him.

"What was that for" he asked laughing.

"Thank you, Hayden can be a lot at times, he's very stubborn" I told him.

"I understand- should we go to your room to rest" he asked.

"Of course, I will show you the way" I laughed, kissing is cheek gently.

When I opened the door to my bedroom, I noticed the unmade bed and television that was turned on to Netflix from the month before. 

I layed down under he covers and Jax joined me, snaking his arm around my waist.

"I love you, Taylor" he whispered

"I love you more" I answered before getting dragged into a deep sleep.

---------

The next morning I woke up to the wonderful aroma of bacon cascading through my humble adobe.

I carefully wiggled out of Jaxon's grip to see Chris making me brectfast.

"Is this a good wake up call" he asked

"Best cousin ever" I stated, shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth hole.

"The pancakes are just starting" he informed me.

At that point I'm pretty sure I looked identical to the heart eyes emoji.

"Good Mowning" a sleepy Charlie said, walking out of the guest bedroom.

"Good morning sweetie" I responded, picking up charlie and placing her on one of the kitchen stools.

"Do you like bacon" Chris asked him.

She nodded her head as quickly as possible causing us both to laugh.

"Who are you" she asked Chris.

"I'm Chris, Taylors cousin" he told her, handing her a plate of bacon and turning back to the pancakes.

"Good morning princess" Jax whispered in my ear, hugging me from behind.

"Good morning prince" I smirked, looking back to see his wonderful face.

"Hmmmm, I don't know if I like that one" he laughed causing me to giggle.

"Good morning Jax" I smirked rolling my eyes.

He kissed my forehead before diving into the food Chris had made.

"Alright Chris, we all know you didn't make us food for nothing, what do you want" I laughed

"The gossip! How did Hayden react" she yelled enthusiastically.

"We will talk Later, the food was great by the way" I praised.

"Yah youw giwlfwiend must wove you" Charlie burst.

"Boyfriend actually" Chris corrected her.

"Boyfriend?" She asked.

While Chris explained to her what being Gay was, I thought to myself- proud of my cousin.

When we were younger, he was so scared to come out with his sexuality. He confided in me because he was embarrassed and scared that the pack wouldn't want a gay alpha. With a little help from me and house family, he came out to the pack.

The fact that he can talk about it without getting nervous makes me incredibly proud of my cousin.

This is turning out to be a great day!