Chapter 1

"Finally it's over." Muttered Erza as she was saying her goodbye to her guild friends.  She was thinking of going somewhere outside The Kingdom Of Fiore after the battle of The Alvarez Empire assault.  She wanted to go somewhere peaceful, where she can relax, and a place that she never seen before and to also train quietly.  I mean who doesn't want to take a break after a battle with The Spriggan 12?  It was also pretty hard for her since the battle between Irene and her.  Yup the great battle between mother and daughter, "The Scarlet Despair'' and "The Queen Of Fairies, Titania!"

After a few miles she found herself in the middle of the forest with the strangest aura, no it wasn't a aura, it was some kind of magic left behind by someone, someone powerful.  The armor mage decided to investigate the forest...

 oooOOXOOooo

Meanwhile in Yona world...

"So... What do we do now?" Asked Kija.

"I think the best choice is to return to the oracle and ask for some guidance."  Said Yona.

After the conflict with the Water Tribe they decided to go back to where the priest is.  After, hoping to get some guidance and finding a way to take back the throne, and maybe once and for all end the drug addict in Shisen.

After a day or two they were near the place the oracle was.  The young boy who refer himself as a, "Beautiful Genius" smiled because the familiar valley.  "I'm assuming you used to live here too, along with the priest of yours?" ask Jaeha.

"Yup, thats right."

"I know it haven't been here a while but it feel like forever since I left here." Said Yoon excitedly, as he quickens his pace.  Yona smiled because of his eagerness. 

"Ik-Su! We're back!" 

They were all staring at the mess in the kitchen, piece of broken plates were all over the floor, not to mention the house was all muddy!  As they continue to look in the house they found the priest lying on the floor. 

"Ik-Su!" Exclaimed Yoon. 

They carried him into the bed and wrap his head in bandages.  "Yoon is everything alright?" Said Yona concerned. 

"Yea he'll be fine, he just hurt his head a bit..."

oooOOXOOooo

As the armor mage was looking for the source of the magic power a dark force suck her in a black hole of oblivion.  The armor mage was unconscious.  She later on woke up in some market allie way.  'Where the hell am I?' Groan Erza.  She stood up and start walking down the market, she notice everyone was staring at her because of how different she dressed.  "I should get a cloak to cover up my armor.''  Muttered Erza.  She bought a black cloak that cover up her armor clothes, 'That way hopefully I grab less attention than I already did.' 

The armor mage walk up to a merchant and ask, "Excuse me, do you happen to know where Fiore is?" 

"Uh... Sorry there is no Fiore around here..."  Said the merchant nervously.

The armor mage start to wonder, 'It seems like this place doesn't have any magic users.' 

oooOOXOOooo

Fairy Tail POV

"Master-" Stated Mirajane but was cut off by Makarov, master of Fairy Tail. 

"I know, her presence is gone." Said the old man.

"What do you think happen to her?"  Said Lucy.