Chapter 6

"Shit it's the imperials guards." Stammered the dark-haired man quietly. "I thought they wouldn't be able to find us here."

"Imperials Guards?" Ask the scarlet-haired woman.

"No time to explain, we need to get back to the other quick."

The dark-haired warrior along with the scarlet-hair woman lead the young princess back to the camp quietly. As they were back at the camp, everybody was already packing up getting ready to leave.

"...I see them... There coming this way..." Said the blue-haired dragon, gazing off at a distance.

'He can see them?' Wondered Erza. "Who exactly are you people?"

The scarlet-haired woman glanced from the blue-haired dragon to the young princess. It is clearly written all over the young princess face that she recklessly forgot to tell the mage why they needed her help and the situation they are in.

"Hurry up, we can't stay here any longer. We don't know if somebody is on our tail." Said the black-haired warrior.

Erza snapped her head in his direction, regarding him with a hard look. "You are being hunted?"

A variety of emotions flashed across Hak's face, the most prominent being annoyance and obvious mistrust, but Erza could clearly see that he was torn between telling her to shove off and actually giving her a truthful answer. The dark-haired warrior glanced at Yona, then at Kija and then focused his gaze on the scarlet-haired woman once more. He regarded her for a few moments with an unreadable expression on his face before he averted his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest. "You could say that."

The scarlet-haired woman crossed her own arms across her bosom, tapping her foot in mild annoyance. "Didn't occur to you that perhaps you should have informed me of that particular detail a little bit earlier? I like to know it when I have people hot on my tail...."

Everyone averted there gazed away from the scarlet-haired woman to the ground of there campsite. It was clear to the woman, that they felt guilty for not telling her from the very start. What can they blame her for? She was new, she didn't expect them to trust her right away.

"You are being hunted. I don't expect you to trust me right away. It is possible that you never will. But if I am to offer you my protection, I need to know. Who are the people after you and what do they want?" Said the scarlet-haired woman in a stern voice.

"Im sorry for not telling you this earlier..." Said the young princess as she look at the scarlet-hair woman in shame. "It all started at the Hiryuu Castle before the incident happened... My father, Emperor Il was murdered by Soo-Won, but his former also told him to kill me. Luckily me and Hak manage to escape the castle before they even do, that's when I met everybody." Yona continued. "Ever since I came out of the castle, I realized how blind I am when it comes to my people... Erza what I'm trying to say is please, help me overthrone the king so my people won't suffer anymore."

The scarlet-haired woman stared at the young princess in disbelief. She couldn't believe that a young girl like her would go through anything like that. It reminded Erza her past when she was just a child, but losing someone precious to you in front of your eyes was mournful. She gave the young princess a warm embrace.

The black-haired warrior rolled his eyes, Yun just smiles a bit while the white-haired dragon and the yellowed-hair dragon stared in awe, followed by the blue-haired dragon and the green-haired dragon.

*Rustle Rustle*

*Sign* The scarlet-haired woman let go of the young princess embrace, looking at where the rustle was coming from. "You guys go first, I'll take care of soldiers."

"But Erza!" Exclaimed Yona. "It's too dangerous, we don't know how many soldier there are."

"Trust Erza Yona, we don't have enough time. Lets go." Intervened Yun.

The scarlet-haired woman watch Yona, Hak, Yun and the dragon leave as she was standing there waiting for the soldiers to attack first.

"Whoever you are come out!" Yelled Erza. The scarlet-haired woman waited, but no came out. She could feel as someone was watching he from every corner her cautiousness and alert was high, she knows there gonna attack sooner or later. She pick up her bisento and was in a stance that was ready to fight or dodge anything in her way.

*Whoosh*

A silver sharp arrow was flying towards her, she quickly used her bisento to cut it in half. Just when she thought someone was coming out of the bush, tons and tons of sharp arrows start flying towards her.

TBC...

Author Note: Umm... Sorry if I took a long time to update... You see I got lazy and for some reason I didn't posted this chapter even tho I WROTE THIS IN APRIL. Hehe I will start writing again and posting. But honestly I wanted to write another book...