Chapter 5

Author Note:  So some people were complaining about the last chapter being short so I literally typed this chapter non-stop for the last 2 days.  ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CAUSE THIS IS THE LONGER CHAPTER I EVER WROTE!!!!

Yona and Jeaha lead the scarlet-haired warrior Erza the way to there camp. "My lady, you never told us your name." Said the green-haired dragon Jaeha while flipping his hair over his shoulder. "Ah I'm Erza... Erza Scarlet." Replied the scarlet-haired woman. "Erza-san, how was your world like?" Asked the crimson-haired princess curiously. "Haha, you don't have to be formal with me. Well my world was very magical but at the same time it very dangerous." Replied Erza. "How was it dangerous?" Ask the crimson haired princess once more. "In my world, we have mages. I don't know if you know what mages is but we basically use magic in combat. And because of that there's good mages who use use it for good deeds and bad mages who use them for evil deeds." Replied the scarlet-haired woman.

"Erza, what type of "magic" do you use?" Ask the green-haired dragon.

"My type of magic I use is requip magic. I can equip any armor or weapons that I desire for combat or for any occasion."

The crimson-haired princess look at the bisento the scarlet-haired warrior was carrying. "Is it hard using that weapons of your?"

"Haha no, it's pretty easy. At least to me." Replied the scarlet-haired woman.

"We're back!" Exclaimed the crimson-haired princess as she waved to her fellow companions in a distance.

"Took you long enough." Scoffed the black-haired man.

"Huh, who's that?" Asked Yun.

"This is the scarlet-haired warrior that Ik-Su been telling us about, we found her at the bar." Replied the crimson haired princess in a joyful voice.

"Jeaha! Why were you bringing the princess to the bar?!" Yelled the white-haired dragon who's ready to fight the green-haired dragon.

"Heh, you see before you claw my face out I can explain... We fell down the rooftop of the bar, but don't worry I protected the princess." Replied Jeaha in a alert voice.

The boy who refer himself as a "genius pretty boy" noticed that there was a bloody dark red wound on the green dragon leg. "Jeaha, come here I'll treat your wound."

As the beautiful boy treated the green-haired dragon wound, a cold gaze of distrufulness was coming from the black-haired warrior.

"Mm what's your problem?" Ask the white-haired dragon in curiosity.

"I don't trust her and I don't want her here." Said the black-haired man with a scornful voice.

"Mmhmm?" The scarlet-haired woman turn her gaze to the black-hair man glazed. 'What's his problem?'

"Listen woman, I don't trust you and don't even try to get friendly with me." Said the black-haired man as he glared at the scarlet-haired woman.

"Hak! You don't have to be so rude!" scolded him Yona, earning a scowl from the dark-haired man.

"But Yona-Hime-"

"Leave it, Hak. This is my decision."

"That means...." started Yun, trailing off at the end.

"That means I'm coming with you." Said Erza, as a grin come across her face.

After Yona had introduce Erza to her companions it already been nightfall, Yun started a fire and everybody was making their beds. In the middle of the night when everybody was asleep, Erza woke up to some noise that sounds like something hitting the air.