Chapter 9

Erza noticed the blond-haired man walking up to her when she was leaving, so she turns around.

"Is this your first time in Kouka?" Asked the blond-haired man 'She must be the woman the guards were talking about... The woman with scarlet hair.'

'Ugh, who the hell is this guy? Wait a minute.' "Ah no, I've been here before." Replied the scarlet-haired woman. 'If I'm right, he's the king I saw last time... Those green eyes, it's definitely him.'

"Why?"

"Oh it's because I've never seen you around Kouka before heh." Said the blond-haired smiling awkwardly.

The scarlet-haired woman looked at him straight in the eye, "There are thousands of people living in Kouka, funny that you can tell."

"Ahhh haha yes, your scarlet hair isn't common here." Said the blond-haired man smiling. He got curious and reached his hands out to her hair, but before he can even touch her hair she disappeared. The blond-haired man was dumbfounded, 'Huh? Where did she go??' He looked around and just to find the scarlet-haired woman walking towards a grocery stan.

"Buy one get one free! Get your fresh napa cabbages! There's also mushrooms, lemon grass, tofu, seaweed, rice, and many more!" Shouted the store owner.

'Mhmmm not bad.' "I would like to buy these cabbages, mushrooms, lemongrass, and tofu sir." Said the scarlet-haired woman.

"Of course!" Replied the store owner as he packed the groceries for the scarlet-haired woman.

When the scarlet-haired woman was about to walk away, the blond-haired man rush up to her once again. "Wait, I need to talk to you..." Said the blond-haired man with a serious look on his face.

"Can't you see I need to go?" Replied the scarlet-haired woman.

"Were you the one who took down my soldiers?" Asked the blond-haired man.

'Oh?' "So what if I did? King Soo-Won" Replied the scarlet-haired woman.  

TBC...