Chapter 7

The scarlet-haired woman jumped high up into the air to avoid all the arrow flying towards her.  While she was in the air she swung her bisento towards the bushes.  'That should make them come out." At Least 20 soldiers came out from the bushes ready to fight.

"Give up and surrender!  There's only one of you!  Your no match for us."  Growled one of the guards. 

"Tch." 

It happened in just a second. A beam of light reflecting on polished steel slice through the guards.  One of the guards that manage to get a away was shivering in fear.  The scarlet-haired woman turn to the direction the guard was at and glare at him.

"Don't underestimate me."  Said the scarlet-haired woman boldy.

"M-monster!"  Said the guard with fear, he then ran away. 

'Mhmm, I should catch up to the others...'  The scarlet-haired woman proceed to walk to the direction Yona and the other were. 

oooOOXOOooo

"...Hey Hak, do you think Erza will be alright."  Ask Yona nervously. 

"Yea I guess, I mean I wouldn't care if she make it alive or not."  Said Hak with a neutral face. 

"Don't say that to a woman idiot."  Intervened Jeaha. 

"Tch."

A few a inches away from Jeaha was Shin-Ah, he was looking back at were Erza was and seems to be in shock.  "Shin-Ah you ok?"  Asked Yun. 

"Woah."  Muttered Shin-Ah. 

"Huh?  You talking about that woman back there?  Is she alive or something?"  Asked Hak Jokingly. 

"She defeated all of them...  She's coming this way."  Muttered Shin-Ah. 

"What? What do you mean she defeated them all?  How many were there in the first place?"  Asked Hak with a doubt on his face. 

"At least 20 of them, they all have weapons too..."  Replied Shin-Ah.

*Rustle Rustle*

"Erza!"  Exclaimed Yona.  "Your safe!"

Erza nod.  "There only a few guards I guess."  Said the scarlet-haired woman nonchalantly. 

"A few?" Interverned Hak.  "From what I heard from Shin-Ah there was at least 20 soldiers and you call that a few?  Not to mention they are all armed. Just who in the world are you?" 

"Who am I? Well I'm simply Erza Scarlet."  Replied the scarlet-haired woman, who seems like she about to mess around with him. 

The black-haired man didn't replied, his eyebrows frowns as he shows his seriousness through his facial expressions. 

"She's a mage from another world."  Said the crimson-haired princess. 

"A mage?" Ask the black-haired man. 

"Huh?"  The black-haired man looks over to the crimson-haired princess then turn his gaze to the scarlet-haired woman.  "Your joking?  There's no such thing as mages I mean where's her magic or what you call it sparkly stuff?"  Asked the black-haired man as he burst into laughter. 

The scarlet-haired woman stared at the black-haired man in disbelief.  'Just what the hell did he just say? Can I slap him? Can I requip my fire empress sword and burn him? Can I kick him back to his tribe?'  Just when the scarlet-hair woman was about to snap, the green-haired dragon step between her and the black-haired warrior and said. "Don't you think we should keep this conversation for tomorrow morning, I mean we're all tired and we still have to move somewhere safe." 

"Jeaha got a point, let's hurry if I don't get enough sleep, my skin will be looking terrrrrr-ible."  Intervened the white-haired dragon in distress. 

But the dark-haired warrior noticed that the scarlet-haired woman was offended and proceed to infuriated her more.

"Tch, you scared little girl?" Said the man, a sarcastic smirk growing on his lips. "I'm not surprised. Look at you. You are no warrior or mage."

It happened in just a second. A beam of sunlight reflecting on polished steel and the dull thud of something sharp lodging itself in wood. Erza had barely moved from where she was standing. Her sharp brown eyes clashed with Hak's, who hadn't moved a muscle.

Slowly, Hak turned to look over his shoulder, taking in the sight of the peculiar sword stuck in the trunk of a tree, sharp, silver and shiny. "You missed."

"Want me to try again." Said Erza with eyes glaring at Hak.

With just barely a second of hesitation, he raised his hand to touch his cheek and couldn't help the surprise from showing on his face when his saw his fingers coated in warm blood. But it couldn't be... He hadn't seen her move barely an inch. He hadn't even felt a thing. But the blood slowly sliding down his face told no lies. How could it be that she had executed such...such a perfect shot? His dark eyes flew to her face, trying to decipher whatever-something, anything that she was hiding.

Hak stood and grabbed his weapon, pulling it forcefully from the ground.

"Enough!" Yelled the crimson-haired princess as she went in front of the scarlet-haired woman as if to protect her. 

'Yona...' When the scarlet-haired woman saw what the young princess did, her straight face turned into a set facial expression.

The black-haired warrior look annoyed with the actions of the princess. "Why do you-"

"I said enough!"  Intervened the crimson-haired princess. 

"It's already dark we need to set up the tents and start a fire.  We can't waste anymore time now that we have Erza here.  So please Hak."  Said the young princess. 

oooOOXOOooo

Meanwhile in Hiryuu Castle...

"Your highness."

"What is it, Advisor Keishuk?" Replied a blond-haired man with emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but one of the guards reported finding Yona and her group somewhere in the forest."  Said the man with dark long hair.

"And?"

"Our guards tried to capture them, but all of them been knocked down by some woman with red hair..."

The first thing that pop up in the king mind was her dear childhood friend Yona. "But it can't be, a tiny mere girl cant take down all of the soldiers."

"Your highness keep in mind that our soldiers were new so they never seen what the princess looked like... It seems like the princess is recruiting some powerful warriors, this might be a problem for our kingdom if they try to overthrow you." Said the long dark-haired man with mysterious eyes.

"Send the guards to capture any person with red hair." Replied the king.

"But-"

The blond-haired man shifted his gazed from the moon to the black-haired man. "That's my command."

"Yes your highness."

TBC

(Authors Note)

Hey guys... I apologize in advance if I haven't posted in awhile. I had chapter 7 half finish about 2 to 3 month ago but I never finish it, heh (Laziness).  I wanted to post in the summer but I had a month and a half vacation in Vietnam and I barely had wifi there.  And it's also very very tough being a sophomore now. 

I said this many times, but I will try to post more.  Also please comment who Erza should be with. 

1. (Erza x Soo Won)  2. (Erza x Jeaha) OR 3. (Erza x Jellal). That's right Erza and Jellal, I can bring Jellal into the story if you guys want. *Wink Wink*

Until Next Time