Chapter 2

Hi readers!!! Sorry for taking so so long to post, I just been hella lazy and all of that bs. Theres also school... But I will be posting sooner or later next week or two. Again SORRY! But enjoy this short story for chapter 2. ^-^

After the talk with the priest, The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch started to travel northwest to the earth tribe.

"When do you think we get there?" Ask Kija. "About two weeks or so." Replied Yun, showing no emotion.

*Silences*

"Sooo what do you think the scarlet warrior gonna be like?" Said Yona.

"Buff?" Replied Hak, with eyes wandering towards the sky.

"Didn't the priest said it was a she?!" Replied Yun.

"I'm kinda nervous to meet her honestly. What if she betrays us or does not join us?'' Said Yona with a concerned voice.

All of a sudden a cheery voice interrupts, "Zeno~ don't think the scarlet warrior will betray us." "Easy for you to say." Scoff Hak.

            oooOOXOOooo

"Now what." Muttered the the red-haired woman, Erza. 'Might as well explored this world while I'm looking for a way out, and what's up with the guard back there anyways.'

The scarlet-haired woman walk out of the forest and back into the market again observing everything she see. "It seen like this is back in those historical days huh, Interesting." She walked over to the fruit market picked out some fruits.

"I'll take these." She handed the lady 3 jewels. "Excused me young lady but we don't take theses rocks." Exclaimed the cranky old lady.

"Oh, then what currency do you take?" Ask the mage.

*Sigh* "Another foreigner." Muttered the old lady. "We take silver and gold lad."

The scarlet-haired woman then walk over to the jewelry store and traded a good amount of gold and silver for some fruits.

'I should ask people around, to get information about this world.' The scarlet-haired woman then walk around interviewing people.

'Apparently this is the Kuuto, the Imperial Capital of Kouka Kingdom... Soo-Won is their current king in Kouka Kingdom, he's also son of the deceased general. But why would a son of the deceased general become king, isn't it supposed to be the children of the last king to take the throne?' Wondered the scarlet-haired woman.

After a few hours of interviewing/questioning the people of Kouka, she then bought a map of the kingdoms and tribes. The scarlet-haired woman decided to travel west to the earth tribe...

         oooOOXOOooo

"When are we gonna arrive I'm hungry and my beautiful skin is drying out!!" Whineed Kija, crying in despair.

"Oh shut up will ya, we just ate a few hours ago." Said Yun, with annoyance written all over his face. "We will probably arrive in one week."

"Zeno~ looking forward to try the food there!"

"Haha, your so cute." Chuckle Yona.

"Less talking more walking." Yelled Yun.

To Be Continue...