Chapter 10

The emerald eye man looked surprised. 'Mhmm she's definitely not an ordinary person.'

He smiled and walked up closer to her. "Oh? Now what makes you think that?" Said the blond-hair man as he grabbed one of her strands of hair.

Erza jumped back, "What do you think you're doing?!" said Erza with a sharp look in her eyes.

'Ugh who does he think he is.'

"Now if you excuse me I have to go." Exclaimed Erza as she glared at him.

She gave the blond-hair man one more glare as she turned around and walked back to the direction where she came from.

"Thank you for taking care of Yona."

Erza stopped walking and stood there, 'he knew I was with her and the others? The hell?'

She took a moment to think. 'It must be those guys who I took down. They informed him.'

"Tch. Mind your business." Said Erza with a darken face. She continued to walk out of the market.

An hour later...

"Yayyyyyy Erza-Chan is backk!" Exclaimed Zeno.

"Zeno is veryy hungry."

"I bet you are." Said Erza with warmth in her eyes.

"Erza! What took you so long?" Said Yona as she runs up to Erza.

"Oh nothing, just some meddlesome lion was in the way." Replied Erza as she walked to hand the kitchen ladys the grocery's.

"EhhhhhHHhh a lion? There's a lion here?" Said Yona dumbfounded, as she tried to think of if there been any lions in the area Erza was in.

"Alrighty dinner is in 1 hour!" Said the lady.

"Finallllyyyyy my smoothhhh beautifulll skin needs nutrients." Said Kija dramatically, while stroking his face in awe of his own complexion.

In the distance Hak groans at Kija with annoyance.

oooOOXOOooo

Back at Hiryuu Castle...

"Welcome back your highness." Said the man with dark long hair.

So-Woon did not bother to look at the man nor replied to him. He walked past him and sat on his throne. He signed, as he just stared off. He replayed in his head of what had happened in the market this evening. "Scarlet hair huh?" So-Woon mumbled.

"Your highness." Said the man with long black hair. "Is something bothering you?"

So-Woon glanced at the man.

"I saw the scarlet-haired woman at the market today." Said So-Woon in a calm voice. He signed again.

"Make arrangements for tomorrow, I want you to go to the Wind Tribe for some inspection."

The man with long black hair known as Advisor Keishuk bowed down. "Yes your highness."

"Do you think the scarlet-haired women will be there?"

"Who knows." Chuckled So-Woon.

TBC...

(Author Note)

Y'all I'm so sorry AGAIN ;-;
👉🏻👈🏻

I just have no motivation to write 😞

Anyways I'm kinda back cause of quarantine, but I hope y'all are safe from that stoopid azz virus.

So I counted the votes for who Erza ended up with. There were 11 people who wanted Erza with Jellal.

4-Hak, 3-Jeaha, 2-SoWoon, 2-ShinAh.

In my opinion I think Hak should be off limits, cause a biss here ships Yona and Hak. I also think Erza and So Woon would be interesting but again I can bring Jellal in, if yall wanted him.