Chapter 8

(Author Note)

Uh so I didn't proofread this chapter because I was too lazy, so if there's anything wrong or some grammar just comment on it and I'll fix it.

Enjoy this chapter! ;)

The next morning...

Ever since the fight between Erza and Hak, things been a bit awkward around the group. "Did everybody packed there stuff already?" Asked the boy who referred himself as a beautiful genius. 

"Yup." Replied the crimson-haired princess.

"So, where are we going next?" Asked the scarlet-haired woman who shifted her gaze towards the young princess.

"Mmm, why don't we go to the wind tribe? Hak don't you want to see Mun-dok and the rest of the tribe." Replied the crimson-haired princess. 

"I guess..." Replied the black-haired warrior.

When the group was walking there was a huge silence. 'I should say something since its so quiet.'  "Hey you in the white hair, what's your speciality in combat?" Ask the Scarlet-haired woman.

"Well, I hold the power of the white dragon within my right hand." Replied the white-haired dragon.

"Is that so?" Replied the scarlet-haired woman curiously.

"I can grow my hand to an exceptional proportion and utilize it in battle." Said the white-haired dragon with pride. "Let me show you." The white-haired dragon hand expanded as big as his body, his hands were covered in scales and his nail grew to long claws. 

The scarlet-haired woman looks interested but not surprised, as if she seen it before. 

"You weren't surprised." Said the green-haired man who was walking by the white-haired dragon. "Have you by any chance seen something like this before?"

Erza looked up at the sky as if she's remembering something. Just looking at the claw just make her feel so nostalgic, it kinda reminds her of her friends back in Fairy Tail.  "Yes I did."

"What was it?" Ask the young princess in curiosity. 

"Dragons."

"Actuals dragons..?" Ask the blue-haired dragon who was quiet the entire time.

"Yes, actual dragons.  Not a dragon like you guys, but a full dragon." Replied the Scarlet-haired with a slight smile on her face.

"Woah what do they look like? How did you meet them?" Ask the young princess eagerly.

"Well, some of my friends are dragon slayers so I got to meet there ancestry.  But my first encounter with a dragon was a few years ago at a island, our guild was out to do a S-Class Exam and out of nowhere a dark evil dragon name Acnologia appears right before our eyes. He proceeds to seemingly obliterate Tenrou Island with his Dragon's Roar. After his deed was done, he left the island."

"How did you survive?" Asked the black-haired warrior who was listening to there conversation the entire time.

Erza was thinking, 'How did we survived? Friendship? Family? Magic?' After a few seconds of thinking she replied, "Friendship I guess." Erza continued with her story. "I remember Acnologia decimating the island and seemingly vaporizing everyone.  I also remember waking up 7 years later along with my comrades.  We returned to our guild, everyone aged but we were still the same."

"Woah." Commented the white-haired dragon in amazement.

"So how old are you now?" Asked the black-haired man.