Author's Note

do not copy, take, print, or reproduce this work in any shape or form. otherwise I will hunt you down and kill you. then i'll cook you in my rice cooker and feed you to my pet unicorn.

any coincidences you see here are purely coincidental.
Copyrighted 2017 by Emily Zhang

Hello there! Welcome to Dark Queen. Hope you enjoy!

WARNING: This story is NOT intended for children ages twelve and under. This story is rated PG-13 for slight sexual themes and gore (seriously, it's not that bad).

If you guys ever find mistakes or typos, please point them out to me! If you see Dark Queen posted anywhere besides Wattpad, please notify me immediately. 

I originally created this story because I wanted to show the true human nature after succumbing to evil. I tried to portray the main character, Zora, as sort of a villain. Many of the characters in this story are neither black nor white. They lie in the grey zone. There will be scenes in which you will question Zora's sanity, and if crazed teenage girls don't appeal to you, you don't need to read this.

Caution. I'm very young. Fourteen-year-olds make mistakes. If you do see any, don't go ballistic on me! Thank you, and enjoy. Also, please do keep in mind that from chapter twelve and forward, the rest of the draft will be unedited because of Nanowrimo.

the lovely chapter headers and enders you will see are made by the fabulous aLovelyDaydream