Dinner

[Y/N] pov:

Ayato dragged me down the stairs into the kitchen. "Sit beside me." Ayato demanded. I nodded but before I sat down I fixed everyone a plate. Reiji walked over to me. "What are you doing?" I could tell he was staring me down. "Trying to help out." I sat the plates infront of all the chairs. "Come eat everyone!" Reiji yelled. I sat down beside Ayato like he requested. Demanded is more like the word. A guy with purple hair walked in with a toy teddy bear. "Look teddy! A new guest! And her blood smells intoxicating.." he smirked at me. "Kanato lay of what's mine. Yours truly demands it." Ayato spat. So that's kanato..he's creepy. A guy with white looking hair walked in behind him. He took one glance at me and I could tell he growled. "Subaru play nicely!" Kanto said in a weird way. That guy is subaru..he's cold but..hot.. Next a guy with blonde hair walked in. He had headbuds in. I feel like I remember them..all of them..why though.. Ayato snapped me out of my thoughts and he told me that was Shu. The last person who walked in was a guy with red and orange looking hair. "Laito. If you touch what belongs to yours truly you'll regret it." Ayato growled. "Oh? But how can I resist this beautiful specimen?" The guy named Liato was right infront of me. I almost jumped out my seat making him laugh. I was embarrassed. My bangs went over my eyes. Without thinking I got up and ran to ayato's room feeling tears about to go down my face.

Ayato's pov:

I stared down Liato. He scared [y/n] then laughed. My skin was boiling with anger. I watched [y/n] stand up and run off. I saw tears in her eyes which pissed me off more. "Liato you son of a bitch!" I punched him in the jaw, making him fall back. "If you ever make her cry again, you won't live to see tomorrow!" I yelled at him before checking on [y/n]. Was I really falling for a human? It's not possible. When I was at my door I heard her crying. Liato..you bitch..you'll pay... I walked into my room and held her to my chest. "[Y/N]..don't cry..your too beautiful for that.." I finally spoke wiping her tears away. "No, I'm not...Your brothers are mean..and they hate me for no reason." She said in between sobs. "They don't hate you, they have to get to know you that's all." I kissed her forehead. She nodded. She cried so much she passed out on me. I laid there with her in my arms. I won't let them hurt you. Your blood is for me only. I don't care what they say. You belong to yours truly. I thought. I closed my eyes holding her as I fell asleep.

Laito's pov:

"Ayato maybe my brother but he can be a bitch." I grumbled. "Maybe he is falling in love with the human girl?" Kanato suggested making me smirk. "Well if he is I will just have to take her from him."