Ayato please listen

[Y/N] pov:

Once school was over I was exhausted. We got into the car and drove off. I stared at Ayato through my bangs but he was looking out the window. I heard liato chuckling to himself which made my heart ache. I was in love with Ayato, but his brother ruined that...

-Time skip-

Once we got home I went to Ayato's room and sat down on the bed. When he entered I stared at him. "Ayato.." I said softly. He stared me down with a hateful glare, it just made my heart ache more. "Leave me alone.." Ayato said coldly and started to walk out the room. "No, wait!" I got up and grabbed his hand with tears in my eyes. "Please listen to me ayato.." I softly said, my tears falling onto the floor. "Fine.." his voice was still cold. "You say Liato ki-" He cut me off. "Shut up.." Ayato growled making me grip his hand tighter. "I don't like, him at all..because..." I trailed off starting to blush. "You..what?" Ayato's voice softened. "Because...I'm in love with you, Ayato.." He forced me to look at him, making my blush brighter. "Close your eyes." I did like he said and I felt his lips press against mine. I could feel my face heating up. Ayato picked me up and laid me on the bed. I opened my eyes to look at him. "[Y/N]…I know I acted coldly..but I hate Liato..the fact that he kissed you...made my blood boil." He growled under his breath before continuing, "Will you..go out with me?" Ayato's voice was calm and I smiled widely hugging him. "Yes, I'd love to date you." He smirked kissing me again before pulling away. "Rest." that's the only thing he said before pushing me down onto the bed cuddling me. I smiled to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.