Ayato's revenge

Ayato's pov:

I stayed awake watching over [y/n]. When I knew she was asleep I left the room and went to Liato's. "Open up asshole!" I banged on his door. "Come in." That's all I heard from him, I walked in. "You defiled what belongs to yours truly! If you want to live you won't touch her again!" I growled with hate. "Oh, poor ayato. Falling for that pathetic human." Liato spat. I punch him in the face leaving a mark. "I don't give a damn if she's human or not!" More hatred grew twords liato as we talked. "What about me and the rest of our brothers? We drink [y/n]'s blood to live." I saw a smirk curve onto his face. "Shut the hell up! We don't need her blood to live, we choose to take it because it's what we do! And as long as I'm around her none of you will touch her!" I pick up Liato throwing him into the wall before going back to my room.

Liato's pov:

'He has it bad for that human girl..' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I should try something else..ill make her fall for me.' I smirked widely. 'Time to see how much Ayato can really handle.'

[Y/N]'s pov:

I woke up with ayato beside me. He had a angry look on his face. "Ayato-kun..?" I sat up but he pushed me back down. "what's...wrong?" I questioned trying to look at him. "Don't look at me..just remember no one else can have you, you belong to me." Ayato had anger in his voice. "I guess this has something to do with your brother, Liato?" I asked quietly. "Yes.." Ayato growled with hate. "Calm down and try to sleep." I cuddled into his chest, closing my eyes. I felt ayato rub my head gently, I smiled gently. I had to do something about Liato, but what?

----
Cliff hanger