The Devil's Plan

[Y/N] pov:

I woke up that night, by ayato shaking me. "Wake up we got to go to school." He hissed. "Alright ayato." I yawned sitting up stretching. "But why at night?" I continued and I just earned a glare from him. He had me pinned down, his fangs at my neck. He whispered just loud enough for me to hear do you want me to show you? I frantically shook my head no making him get off. He threw a school uniform onto the bed. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs." With that ayato left the room. I sighed to myself thinking, what'd I get myself into..? I shook the feeling off and got dressed. I brushed my [h/c] hair then made it to were my neck wouldn't show. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were still a little red from crying. Once I was done with everything I made my way downstairs. I was greeted my Liato, "Hello little flower." He purred in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I said nothing. "Oh, not talking are we? How about I make you!" Liato grabbed both my wrists together making me yelp at how tight his grip was. He moved my hair from my neck, "s-stop!" I whimpered. "There we go was that so hard?" He dug his fangs into my neck covering my mouth. I screamed, but it was muffled. My vision became blurry. He was taking too much blood. "L-liato...s-stop.." I could barely hear my own self talk. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was, GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! YOUR KILLING HER! I blacked out right after.

When I came to I was in a strange room. I sat up but I was pushed back down. "Don't move [y/n]." It was Ayato. "Where are we ayato..?" I looked around the best I could. "We are at school in the nurses office. Liato took too much of your blood..How dare he defile what belongs to yours truly.." Ayato growled. "Ayato.." I sat up, "I don't belong to you or anyone. Just because I'm human doesn't mean I'm the Sakamaki brothers blood bank!" I stood up and stormed off not caring where I go. After a few minutes of walking I walked out into a garden and sat there for a little bit.

Liato's pov:

I wondered around school until I saw the delicious flower in the graden. I walked over to her placing my hand on her shoulder. "Hello little flower." I smirked. "Get your damn hand off me!" She went to slap me but I grabbed her hand. I looked across the garden an saw ayato. I smirked looking down at [y/n]. This is how I'll ruin his love for her. I thought to myself right before kissing her lips. She tried fighting against me, I wouldn't let her. About a moment after I pulled away and saw ayato gone. "You jerk!" [Y/N] yelled at me before standing up. "I don't belong to you! I'm not dating you! I don't belong to any of the Sakamaki brothers!" She continued yelling. "But your in love with my brother Ayato for the way he has been treating you. He has treated you better than any of us and I ruined your chances with him." I laughed smirking. "What do you mean?" Her eyes widened, eyes full of tears. "I kissed you, he saw, he likes you but not anymore." I lifted her chin. "How - why...Why would you do that if you knew I liked him!? You jerk!" She yelled and cried. My gaurd was down and she managed to slap me then run off. Until next time little flower.