Chapter 1

It was a cold, windy, and dark night at a fortress. The echoing of the crow's cry battered repeatedly. Six figures in cloaks arrive at the fortress, getting ready to enter the building.

"This is Hogan's castle. Everyone, keep your eyes out. We don't know what's waiting for us in there," said one of the figures.

The figures walkabout onto an outside elevator, which takes them up slowly, creaking and squeaking as it elevates. They arrive at six windows with no glass in them and hop through as they all land on their feet from doing a front flip in. They are now in the corridors of the fortress.

"No welcome party? Well that's just downright rude!" said another figure. "Yoohoo! Anyone home?"

As soon as the figure says that, robots with swords come marching, from behind pillars, towards them.

"Ah-ha! Now that's more like it!" the second figured cheered.

"Time to transform! Squadd Enchantix!" said the first figure.

Squadd Enchantix Transformation:
Enchantix! Shinning fairy powder pouring on me
Magic Enchantix! My powers will be at the maximum
I'm invincible ("Hajarianna, Fairy of the Shining Sun!"), ready to go!

Magic Squadd, Enchantix!
I'll make you feel so beautiful and strong
I raise my energy! ("Michael, Fairy of Nature!")
And then I'll become a real fairy
A butterfly, shining so bright!
("Musa, Fairy of Music!")

Enchantix! Shinning fairy powder pouring on me
Magic Enchantix! ("Kajari, Fairy of Technology!") My powers will be at the maximum
I'm invincible, ready to go! ("Willow, Fairy of waves!")

Magic Squadd, Enchantix!
I'll make you feel so beautiful and strong!
I raise my energy!
And then I'll become a real fairy!
A butterfly, ("Hajari, Fairy of the Dragon Flame!") shining so bright!

"Magnetic Storm!" Kajari says as he flies out and electrocutes two robots to the floor.

"Sea of Light!" Hajarianna says as she blasts three robots on the floor with a gigantic ball of light. 

Willow sticks a robot with a pink sword and then she does the same to another. Then, Hajari blasts some others on the floor too. Hajari and Willow lean back against each other.

"These guys are no joke. I say it's time we turn up the heat!" said Hajari.

"Go for it, Hajari, we'll cover you," said Willow.

Hajari makes fire spin around his body.

"This starting to get interesting," Michael says as he commands some spells against some robots. Michael bangs his palm onto the ground and a ring of flower spiral vertically into the air. 

Musa starts blasting some monsters. "Sonic Shield!" Musa said, trying to protect Willow. 

A monster launches his sword at Musa.

"Musa, look out!" Willow says as she pushes Musa out the way and the sword scrapes her waist and knocks Willow on the floor.

"Willow!" cries Hajari.

Hajarianna and Michael lean up against each other.

"These metalheads are tougher than I thought---and uglier too," said Hajarianna.

"This should slow them down. Magic Winding Ivy!" Michael says as he casts a spell and vines sprout through the floor tangling up the monsters.

Hajari is healing Willow's arm with his Flame of Life. "Don't move. Are you hurt?" he asks her.