Chapter 4

The Squadd and Specialists arrive on Planet Domino, by taking the Specialists' ship. They put on snowsuits because it is freezing and high hills of snow stand before them, blending in with the white sky. They continue their travel on foot.

"Wow. Domino is freezing cold," said Michael.

"Can you believe this was once the most beautiful planet in the Magic Dimension?" asked Willow.

"Yeah, before it was destroyed by those Ancestral Witches," said Brandon.

"Hajari, which way do we go?" asked Musa.

"I don't know, but I think I have something that can help me." Hajari pulls out Nicholas' mask and puts it on his face.

"Is that Nicholas' mask?" asked Hajarianna.

"Yes." Hajari puts on the mask. " I can see Domino as it once was. It's so beautiful."

Kajari turns to the Squadd and gives them to crazy sign to Hajari. They cannot see how Domino originally looked without Nicholas' mask.

"We should take the hoverbikes, the mountain is about 10 miles away and the snow is deep, so let's get going," said Kajari.

The Squadd and Specialists ride their hoverbikes as Hajari leads the way with Nicholas' mask on his face. Kajari parks his bike in front of the five Specialists because Bloom and Riven are trying to compete against each other to see who is the fastest.

"Guys one, we're on a mission here. Two, you need to stop acting like immature children. Hajari, is that the mountain of Roq?" Everyone continues the transportation until they reach the mountain where Nicholas has the Book of Fate.

"Look, guys, we've made it," said Hajari. Hajari takes off the mask. "But to play it safe, why don't we let the Specialists climb up the mountain first. 

The Specialists climb up the mountain and notice the rock starts to turn hoary, musty, and furry. The Specialists are lifted in the air and flown away by a humongous hawk.

"Brandon!" cries Hajarianna.

"Flora!" cried Michael.

"Tecna!" Kajari cried.

"Oh no, Riven!" Musa cried.

"Bloom!" cries Hajari.

"We have to go after them!" Musa said panicking.

"I have an idea! Let's run back to the ship!" Hajari said. 

Kajari runs up to the pilot's engine and starts flying the ship towards the bird, but the ship is going slow and the bird is soaring faster than the speed of light!

"Can we make this ship go faster?" asked Musa.

"Give me my good old wings and I'm set!" Hajarianna said.

"Our wings would never reach the bird in time, Hajarianna, " Hajari shouts fiercely.

The Squadd see that the Specialists are about to fall off the bird so Michael ties vines around the bird so the Specialists can hang on.

"Arms of the Earth, grab them!" Michael said.

"Now, you know my baby Michael did this for us," said Flora.

"Nice work, Michael!" Hajari cheers.

"We need a way to convince the bird to let them go. I think it's just scared," said Willow.