Chapter 6

After the tragic incident, everyone is relaxing in the courtyard. Faragonda is in the infirmary room and all the students that got badly injured are also getting medical treatment. Hajari is sitting by himself. He is sad about everything that has happened. He feels like he failed his friends; like failed himself. Kiko and Purr try to cheer him up by playing with him. Hajari has the gigantic Book of Fate, opens it, and has it on that same page, wondering about the monstrous face on the paper.

"Oh, Kiko. Some fairy, aren't I? I was supposed to find out what happened to my birth parents, but instead, I wake up some ancient evil that was supposed to have vanished forever. Why won't they all just go away?" Hajari groaned.

In the Squadd's dorm, the Squadd want to help Hajari with his ordeal. Willow, Michael, and Musa are unsure and afraid for the triplets for what they will find. Hajarianna and Kajari are convinced that it is written in destiny to become the guardian fairies of the world they thought had lost. 

"Obsidian is a very dangerous place," said Michael.

"I know but we do not have any choice," said Willow.

"Hajari is our friend and we have to help him!" said Musa. 

"It's logical that Hajari needs our fundamental support," Kajari said.

"We became the Squadd Bunch in this very room! We started this together and we will end this together!" said Hajarianna. 

The Squadd approach Hajari.

"Oh, Hajari, are you alright?" asks Willow.

"No, I just feel like... I've lost hope. This feels like a nightmare."

"Oh, Hajari, don't say that. You just need the support of us to help you," said a cute little voice.

"Hey, who said that?"

"We did!" said another cute little voice. The Squadd's bonded Pixies come flying in from the sky.

"The Pixies!" Hajari cheered. "Lockson!"

"Amouray!" said Hajarianna.

"Tune!" said Musa.

"Digit!" said Kajari.

"Piff!" said Willow.

"Chatson!" said Michael.

"We want to help fix Alfea," said Amouray.

"Yes. I called the Pixies because their magic essence is essential to help to fix Alfea," said Palladium.

All the Squadd, Pixies, and teachers form a line and hold hands. They converge their magic and the school is as good as new.

Hajari is sitting by himself again, in the courtyard. Faragonda approaches him and sits next to him as she helps herself lean down with her wooden cane.

"Hajari, I have faith in you."

"Thanks, Ms. Faragonda."

"But all I can say is that what you're going up against is very dangerous. Just know that we defeated Mandragora years ago. She helped plan the attack of Domino's destruction along with the Ancestral Witches. Obsidian Circle is no joke."

"But how do we get to Obsidian Circle? That's a whole different dimension."

"You must travel to the Tree of Life in Gloomy Wood Forest. Inside the tree, are billions of keys to billions of different dimensions. The only problem is that you have to figure out which key is the key to the Obsidian Circle."