Chapter 7

In a dark cave, a green light appears and Michael comes out of that light.

"Hajari? Hajarianna? Willow? Kajari?" Michael cried. Michael starts floating around, then green vines with spikes surround Michael as they strangle him and suffocate him.

In another dark cave, Hajarianna is trying to find her way out of the darkness.

"It's too dark in here. I'm going to try and light this place up." Then, Hajarianna notices her right arms are fading away. "Hey I-I think I'm disappearing. Oh no! I can't disappear. If I disappear no one will see how beautiful I am." Hajarianna's whole body fully disappears.

Willow is also in a dark cave, but there is no passage. The whole cave has caved in on her.

"Maybe I'll just blast my way out of here." Willow uses her morphix waves to blasts her way out, but the spell bounces back and she gets knocked unconscious. The spell repeatedly keeps attacking her.

Kajari is trying to find his way out using his search pod.

"Okay. Maybe if I go to the left." Kajari's head starts hurting and he drops to his knees. "Whoa! Data overload! Too much information."

Then a flash of light appears and all of the Squadd, minus Musa, are there in front of another gate.

"Whoa, what just happened? Where did you guys go?" asked Hajari.

"I don't know it was strange. My own morphix attacked me," said Willow.

"I was being attacked by zombie plants," said Michael.

"I was fading away and I just hated it!" Hajarianna said.

"I was having a system overload," said Kajari.

"I think what that was just a test to overcome our deepest fears. Since the five of us are all standing here, it means we've conquered our fear," Hajari said.

The fairies past through the gate and they see a giant cave with a monstrous face, just like the face in the Book of Fate Hajari saw, and in the center of this dark dimension is a sword with a blue flame on the rock and a statue of a man trying to reach for the sword.

"This must be Obsidian," said Hajari.

"This place gives me goosebumps and not in a good way," said Hajarianna.

"Wow! That must be the Sword of Domino and that must be a statue of a civilian who tried to touch the sword, but couldn't," Hajari said. "As a matter of fact, it looks like my father."

"It's not a statue, pathetic child!" said the eldest of the ancestral witches.

"Don't you recognize him?" asked the middle witch. "Here's your father, turned to stone!" 

"No! It can't be!" cried Hajari.

"We've been trying so hard to possess your father's body," said the third witch.

"We don't just have your parents turned to stone, we have your whole kingdom turned to stone!" said the second witch.

"But he has a strong will!" said the first witch. "His life is in debt with that sword." The elderly woman gets all in Hajari's face. "That strength still burns inside you. The same strength that powered the sword! So charge with Domino's flame that we can't even touch it." She then points to Hajari. "Only you can raise the sword and destroy the flame, Hajari." 

"Yes, Hajari, so whenever we need to borrow a body. We can just walk right through one!" said the third witch.

The middle witch walks into Hajarianna's body. Hajarianna forces the witch out of her. "Get the fuck out of me!" Hajarianna said, flinging her body around.