The Argument

Sunday 30th September
                         10:30pm

Rose is sitting in the nightclub waiting for her boyfriend (Roman King). He said he was quickly going outside for a cigarette and told to wait in the nightclub since he wouldn't be so long. Rose thought nothing of it.
"How long does it take for a cigarette," Rose mutters under her breath. Rose takes out her hair band (which was previously holding her hair into a bun) and lets her long, curly, blonde hair down. Angrily, she stands up from her and Romans table wearing her short black dress and black heels and grabs her red duffle coat. As she walks out of the nightclub (named "The Electric place") she feels a sudden shock of sadness. Roman was outside (not smoking a cigarette) kissing Nancy Atkins up against the wall. Roman suddenly catches Rose in the corner of his eye.
"Oh Rose it's not what you think I swear I ju-," Roman tries to say as Rose kicks him in his private parts.
"We are over you son of a bitch!" Screams Rose.
She walks over to Nancy and smacks her across her perfectly blushed cheeks.
"Owww," Cried Nancy as she held onto the side of her face.
Rose storms off and leaves Roman and Nancy outside to nightclub. All Rose wants now is to be at home, in her walm bed. Rose sees the last bus that stops near her house and runs after it but misses it.
"Cheated on by my boyfriend and ended up dumping him and then I miss the last bus home," Rose moans to herself.
Rose begins walking home by herself.
Disappearing into the night.
Not knowing what's to come....