The End

Annie runs out of her sisters old room and calls the police.
"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" The operator asks.
"My sister had a car crash last night and she died in the hospital but somebody killed her the doctors are wrong she was murdered!" Annie screams into the phone," her rooms window had been opened there's finger prints all over it!"
"Ok we are sending an officer over there right now," says the operator.
"Ok," Annie says.

October 2nd
10:30 am

Joseph sits on the couch. It had been hard the night before. His parents were upset with Tammy's death that Annie and Jospeh decided to sleep downstairs to give them some space. It's been hours since his big sister, Tammy Holland, lost her life. His phone pings he looks down and reads the message when suddenly his other sister, Annie Holland, awakes.
"Who is that?" Asks Annie.
"What?" Joseph startles.
"Who just texted you?" Annie questions once again.
"It wasn't a Text it was..um..the news," Joesph continues.
Annie gives him a confused glare until her mother walks
"Breakfast is ready," she says.
"I don't feel like eating I'm gonna go out for a walk," Joseph says as he pushes past his mother. He runs out of the door and pulls out his phone.
"I think he just needs some time," Molly says.
Annie looks at her and shakes her head with agreement.

                         Meanwhile
                     Cafe Corner

Nancy sits at her table marked number 4. She invited Megan to come and see her at the Cafe Corner. She needs to tell her what happened the night Rose was Killed.
"Hi," Megan says as she walks over to Nancy.
"Take a seat," Nancy offers.
Megan sits down with her and questions her saying," what did you want to tell me?"
"Well on the night your...um...sister...died I kind of had an argument with her...." Nancy begins.
"Did you kill her?" Megan asks.
"No I didn't we were arguing because...Roman cheated on her with me...." Nancy explains.
Megan looks at her in disgust.
"Megan ple-" Nancy says just as Megan slaps her across the face.
"I don't want to hear it you slut!" Screams Megan.
People in the cafe turn to look at them. Megan storms out of the cafe.
"Well that wasn't very good advice was it Tammy...she didn't even let me explain," Nancy whispers to herself.
"Hey are you ok," a British voice asks her.
Nancy looks up and sees a tall man with short brown hair. He's very smartly dressed. A white shirt, a grey overcoat, black suit pants, Nancy is in love with him.
"Yeah," Nancy says.
"Ok," the man says.
Awkward silence falls for about ten seconds but it feels like half an hour for both of them.
"My name is Mike Miles," Mike introduces himself.
"I'm Nancy Atkins," Nancy replies.

             A few moments later...

"I love you," Nancy says as she kisses Mikes lips.
"I love you too," Mike says.
Mike carefully lays Nancy down on the bonnet of his car.
They kiss. And kiss. And they just keep kissing.
"Mike...we shouldn't....we only just met," Nancy says.
"Your right....we should get too know each other first," Mike says.
They quickly exchange numbers.
"You should call me sometime," Nancy laughs.
"Will do," Mike laughs as he winks at Nancy.
As Mike drives out of the huge car park Nancy stands by her car, a white Volkswagen Golf.
"I'm only 21...should I really go so quick?" Nancy thinks to herself as she gets in her car.
As she sits in her chair somebody yanks her hair back and she screams in horror.
"Help me!!!!" Screams Nancy.
Nancy looks in the wind-mirror of the car and sees someone behind her dressed in a hazmat suit. They hold a knife to her throat. Nancy thinks quick and pulls the knife out of their hand, cutting herself when she does so. She tries to stab them but cant reach so she cuts the piece of hair that they are holding on to ( which is a large chunk of hair by the way ) and she runs out of her car.
"Somebody help me!" Nancy screams as she runs back into the Cafe Corner.
The cafe looks at her like she is a Martian who has just arrived on the planet. She looks out of the window at her car; nobody is in there. They must think she is nuts.
She looks at a newspaper that a young lady is holding and snatches it from her hand. The front page reads: