Nightmares

Megan falls to the ground. The whole hospital is spinning.
"Somebody help me!!!" Screams Megan.
Someone grabs her leg and pulls her down the corridor. The rooms fly past her as she flies down the hallway.
"Let go of me!" Screams Megan.
She flies off of the ground and begins to levitate. She flies into the wall and then the ceiling and then she sees her. Her mother. Marion Jones.
"Don't worry darling everything's going to be ok," Marion reassures Megan.
"Mum please don't leave me again," Megan cries.
"Megan he's here I'm sorry I need to go," Marion cries as she runs off.
"Who's here and who is he?!" Megan shouts.
She slowly turns her head to see a tall figure dressed in a hazmat suit. Whispers begin to spread through her ears and into her head saying," Biohazard man."
The figure begins to run down the hallway just as Megan is dropped to the floor. Megan stumbles to her feet ( as she still has a broken leg) and begins to make her way down the hallway until she reaches a pool of blood and slips onto the ground. Magazines from a small table begin to spin around the room like a tornado.
"Somebody help me!" Megan screams.
There's a man in the corner of the room. She recognises him.
Hunter Woods. Tammy Holland's boyfriend.
"Tell Tammy I love her but In the meanwhile run," says Hunter.
"What do you mean by run?" Megan asks.
She turns her head to see a young man in a pizza delivery outfit. His eyes are bleeding. And as he screams blood pours out of his mouth.
"Ahhhhh!!" Screams Megan.
Her broken leg begins to hurt much more now. She crawls inside the nearest elevator and begins to press the number 1 (which is the ground floor). She presses it but it suddenly changes to 5 ( the top floor ). The lights in the elavator cut off and it begins to shoot up to the 5th floor. The elevator comes to a stop. Megan crawls out. She sees her sister, Rose Jones, standing at the end of the corridor. Megan stumbles to her feet and goes to her. Rose holds out her arms and Megan hugs her.
"I'm so sorry this happened to you Rose," Megan cries.
"It's fine I still love you no matter what," sobs Rose.
The two sisters hold each other tight until Megan sees Roses hands. They are covered by gloves. She looks up. Rose is no longer here. Its biohazard man. He pulls out a knife and holds it high in the air.
"Ahhhhh!" Screams Megan.
He stabs the knife deep into her back. She falls to floor and lays there until he picks her up and pushes her threw a window. As she falls down she looks up and sees Rose standing on the roof looking down at her as she plunges to the ground until...
"Ahhhh!" Shrieks Megan as she awakes in her hospital bed.
"She rips the gas mask off her face and climbs out of bed. She hops to her wheelchair and wheels herself out of her room ( room 13 ).
There's a couple of doctors and nurses running frantically around the place. A few minutes later she sees her best friend Annie Holland and her brother Joseph crying in reception.
"Annie what's wrong?" Megan asks.
"What are you doing here?" Asks Annie.
"I had a bit of an accident but seriously what's wrong?" Megan asks once again.
"It's Tammy...she had a car crash but..." Annie says.
"But what?" Megan questions.
"She's in a coma..and they don't know if and when she'll wake up," Annie explains," I went home earlier but I couldn't bear to leave Tammy so me and Joesph came back and left our parents at home."
Megan's imagination begins to run wild. Did Tammy get attacked by the biohazard man? 
All of a sudden the doctors and nurses all run into Tammy's room ( room 66 )
"What's going on?" Annie shouts.
Annie and Joseph both attempt to run into the room but the doctors and nurses instruct them to wait outside.
"No please let me in!" Cries Joseph.
"No sir please wait outside," says Maggie McIntyre.
Megan watches in horror as they put Tammy on a bed and begin to shock with the electric pumps. The doctors Shock her a second time, then a third, a fourth and finally a fifth. Beeeeeeeep.
"Nooooo!" Screams Annie.
Megan's jaw drops and her eyes begin to well up with tears. The shock of Tammy Hollands death hits them all.

                2 and a half hours later
                    SnowVille hospital

Annie stands inside room 66. Her face not showing any sort of emotion. Dry mascara down her cheeks. She stares at the bed her sister used to lay in. She looks through the corner of her eye and notices something different. The window in the room has been opened. She struggles to remember when she was in the room with her parents until she remembers...the window was never opened. She walks over to it and looks at the opening. It's dusty. The whole window frame is dusty apart from 2 sections at the bottom. 4 finger marks and about 10 centimetres across is another 4 finger marks. Annie puts the pieces together and concludes...somebody climbed through the window. Annie begins to question, was her sister murdered?

Meanwhile...

Roman King sits on the end of his bed. Hours go on October 1st somebody managed to get into his home. Why would they want anything to do with his hazmat suit? He remembers when the detective visited him a few hours before. They came and took a statement from him but then somebody spoke to the officer ( officer temple ) and mentioned two murders. After that the detective and officer left and sped off towards the crime scene.
His phone pings off. It's a news notification. The title reads : FOUR MURDERS IN SNOWVILLE. Ping.
Another one comes through saying: SNOWVILLE MURDER SPREE. He clicks on the first one. Four names. Rose Jones. Marion Jones. Hunter Woods. Chuck Hammond. All. Dead.