October 1st

October 1st
                          3:15 am
                SnowVille woods

Rose's lifeless corpse lays peacefully in the blankets of leaves. Tall, slender trees towering over her. Her long, curly blonde hair spread out across the ground. Dry blood on the left side of her forehead. Her now ruined short, black dress is torn and ripped in different areas. Her black high heel on her right foot; the other one missing.
17 year old Annie Holland and 18 year old Jonathan West drive down the long road that is surrounded by the SnowVille woods.
"I actually can't be bothered to go to college today it's so boring," complains Annie.
"Neither can I but it's better we get it over and done with so we can go to the party later on," explains Jonathan.
"True but as soon as I'm out of college I'm gonna have the party of a lifetime," Giggles Annie.
Jonathan laughs with her.
"So where are we picking Megan up from?" Asked Jonathan.
"Outside her house, she lives at 16 Canary lane," answered Annie.
"Ok," answered Jonathan.
BUMP!
Jonathan and Annie have driven over something.
"Oh my gosh!" Annie screamed,"what was that?"
"It was something small maybe a bird," Jonathan answered.
As they drove off in Annie's white Fiat 500, they are oblivious to the black high heel they have just driven over.

Meanwhile...

Megan Jones patiently waits for her friends (Annie Holland and Jonathan West) to pick her up outside her house (16 Canary lane) so all three of them can go to college.
Ring! Ring!
Megan's iPhone 7 is ringing. She looks down at the called ID on the screen. It's her big sister Rose.
"Hey Rose where have you been I haven't heard from you since last night?" Asked Megan worryingly.
"This isn't Rose," a deep voice answers.
" stop fooling around Rose," complains Megan.
"I said It's not fucking Rose!" The voice screams.
Megan's beginning to feel worried.
"Rose just come home, please," Megan begs.
"She's not coming home," the voice explains.
The caller on the other end cut the call.
Megan's now terrified for her sister and runs back inside her house.
"Mum!" Screams Megan.
"Darling what's wrong?" Asks Marion Jones ( Megan's mother ).
"I got a call from roses phone but it wasn't Rose it was a really creepy voice telling me rose wouldn't be coming home," explains Megan.
"Are you sure it wasn't just a prank?" Asks Marion.
"No we need to go to the police station," demands Megan.
"You go to college and I'll go to police station don't worry," Marion reassures Megan.
"Okay I'll see you when I get back," Megan says as she walks out the door.
Annie and Jonathan are waiting for her outside.
Marion is a 45 year old lady who has short, curly blonde hair. She has small wrinkles on her face and is wearing a pink blazer with a pink pencil skirt. Also she has very pink high heels.
Marion picks up her phone and calls her husband ( Christopher Jones ).
"Hello?" Answers Christopher.
"Megan just came running into the house and telling me someone called her on rose's phone telling her Rose isn't coming home," Marion says.
"Oh god right just call the police when Megan gets home and Megan can give them a statement," instructs Christopher.
"Ok bye I'll talk to you soon I'll be trying to contact rose," continues Marion.
They both end the conversation and Marion calls rose's phone which goes straight to voicemail.
"Oh god where are you Rose?" Marion says to herself.
And then she suddenly realised the night before, rose went out with her boyfriend Roman King.
Marion rushes out of the door and drives to Roman's house.

Meanwhile...

"Are you ok Megan?" Annie asks as she is driving.
"No I don't know where my sister is but I got a phone call from her phone just before you picked me up," answers Megan.
"Well what did she say when she phoned you?" Asked Jonathan.
"It wasn't her who phoned me," Megan answers again.
Jonathan and Annie both clearly don't understand.
"Somebody, I don't know who, had rose's phone," she explains.
They all continue to drive off to school.