Halloween

Saturday October 31st
Halloween
7:30am

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Megan wakes up in her bed. She sits up and looks at a picture of her and her sister Rose.
"It's a month today Rose," Megan says to herself," I miss you so much sis and I hope your in a better place now."
She said those last words at Roses funeral on October 18th. It was an emotional funeral but not much family was there. Her fathers brother, Henry Jones, Henrys wife Helen Jones and their daughter Elizabeth Jones were at the funeral. Her grandparents weren't their because both her mother and her fathers parents had died. Roman King tried to turn up but her father threw him out simply because he cheated on Rose. To be honest though, Rose wouldn't have wanted him there anyway especially after what he did. Megan's father said he would never forgive Roman neither would he forgive Nancy. Megan felt bad about having a go at Nancy. She heard about Nancy leaving the town with her boyfriend Mike Miles. She's kind of glad she's leaving though. It's for the best though right?

                        Meanwhile

                   22 Osbourne street

Nancy picks up her suitcase and takes one more look at her house before she leaves.
"I'm sure gonna miss this place," Nancy says.
"I'm sure you'll like the new place more," Mike says.
"Yeah," Nancy sighs.
They both get into Mikes car and leave SnowVille. But are they gone for good?

Meanwhile...
SnowVille College

Mr Palmer sits at his desk in his classroom. Nobody is at school on Saturdays but he decided to use this time to have some peace and quiet while he marks his students tests.The door of his classroom reads," Class 256, Sampson Palmer."
Knock Knock.
"Come in," Mr Palmer says.
Creeek.
Mr Palmer sees a tall person wearing a Biohazard suit and a gas mask over their face.
"Who are you?!" Mr Palmer screams.
The person runs at him with a butcher knife and begins to stab him.
"Somebody help me!" Sampson screams.
His screams suddenly stop. His heart stops pumping. Mr Palmer is dead.

                     16 Canary Lane

Steven Harvest knocks at Megan's door and Megan lets him in.
"So what do you want," Megan asks Steven.
"I just came to see if you were ok since you know it's a month anniversary since Roses death," Steven says.
"Yeah I'm doing fine," Megan says.
"I can't wait for tonight," Steven says.
"Me neither but I still can't find any clothes to wear I'm so ugly," Megan says.
"Trust me your not ugly," Steven answers.
Megan looks at Steven.
Steven blushes.
Megan runs to Steven and kisses him.
"Where's the bedroom?" Steven asks.
"Upstairs," Megan replies.
They both run up into Megan's bedroom and Steven lays Megan down.
Megan and Steven rip each other's clothes off while they kiss.
The too begin to make love. Exploring each other's bodies.
"Steven I love you," Megan says.
"I love you too," Steven says.

10 minutes later

Bang!
Steven and Megan hear a car door shut.
"Shit my dad is back from work," Megan says," quickly hide."
Steven runs around the room frantically.
"Where do I go?" Steven whispers.
"Quickly go in the closet," Megan instructs him.
Steven jumps into her closet and shuts himself in.
"Hello Megan," Christopher says when he walks through the door.
"Hi Dad!" Megan shouts from the top of the stairs.
Megan whispers to Steven," when I take my dad into the garden you need to run down the stairs and out of the door."
"Got it," says Steven.
Megan runs down the stairs in her mint green dressing gown.
"Hi Dad look what I found in the garden," Megan says as she drags him out of the back door.
Once Megan and Christopher go into the garden, Steven exits the closet and runs out of the house.
"I saw a strange looking bug here earlier but now it's gone," lies Megan.
"Oh well I'm going inside to do some work I hope you have a nice time at the rooftop party later," Christopher says.
"I'm going to come back early to come see you as it's....you know it's been a month so," Megan tells her father.
"Ok what time are you coming," questions Christopher.
"I don't know yet ill decide when I'm at the party," Megan says.
Christopher grabs her arm.
"Tell me what time you are coming back," Christopher says.
"I don't know what are you doing?!" Screams Megan.
"Don't you dare shout at me," Christopher says.
Megan runs off upstairs crying.

5 hours later
9:30pm
The Rooftop Halloween Party

Megan walks to the top of the building where the party is. It's amazing. The decorations. The lights. Everything.
"Megan!" Shouts Steven as he runs over.
Stevens and Megan passionately kiss.
Annie and Jonathan watch from the bar.
"Them two go out now?" Annie says.
"Looks like it," Jonathan says.
"We need to look better than them," Annie says as she grabs Jonathan.
Annie snogs Jonathan.
"Ew what the hell," Megan says.
"Just ignore it," Steven says.
The dj turns the music up.
"I love this song!" Megan Shouts.
"Let's dance!" Steven yells.
The people at the party all begging to dance.
"Hey let's dance too," says Jonathan.
"No I don't want to," Annie says.
"Suit yourself," moans Jonathan as he runs off onto the dance floor.
Annie storms off to the girls restroom as Jonathan watches her walk away.
Annie's mascara runs down her face as she sobs in the mirror.
Knock knock. Annie hears someone knocking on one of the toilet cubicle doors.
"Who's In there?" Annie asks.
Annie sees one of the decorations that must of fallen off of the wall.
"Oh it's just a fake hand," Annie says.
She grabs hold of it and blood begins to ooze out of it.
"Ahhh!" Screams Annie.
Somebody stabs a knife through her hand and into the floor.
"Somebody help me!!!!!!!" Yells Annie in pain.
The cubicle door swings open. The Biohazard man towers over Annie. Annie tries to run but can't move with her hand pinned to the floor with a knife.
"Please don't do this!" Annie screams," NOOOOOO!"
Biohazard mans knife sliced through Annie's neck and her corpse flops to the floor.
"This party is amazing!!!!!!"Screams Jonathan as he dances with all the girls.
"I wonder what Annie would think of him dancing with all those girls," Megan laughs to herself.
"What are you giggling to yourself about," Steven Asks Megan when he is back from getting the drinks.
"Oh nothing," Megan giggles.
"I love you," Steven laughs.
"I love you to," Megan giggles," but I need to go because I'm going to spend some time with my father," Megan says.
"Ok it's sad to see you go," Steven laughs," but I shall see you tomorrow."
"I'll see you tomorrow," Megan says as she leaves The Rooftop Halloween party.