Interegation

"What's wrong" Nancy Atkins asks.
"Don't worry I'm fine i just needed air," says Megan.
"Megan you can tell me," Nancy says.
Megan breaks down into tears and says,"my sisters dead."
The colour in Nancy's face disappears. Nancy remembers the night before when she and Rose's boyfriend ( Roman King ) were kissing each other. Rose kicked Roman in the balls and slapped Nancy round the face. Nancy can't help but think maybe Rose committed suicide after that happened.
"I'm so sorry," Nancy cries as she hugs Megan.
"It's not your fault," Megan says," it's that bastard that murdered her."

     SnowVille police department

Tammy is about to be taken into a strange room to be questioned. She's shaking relentlessly and is still in shock. She's tired. Her hair is a mess. Tear drops dried on her cheeks. She's scared.
Detective Barnes and officer Temple walk over to where Tammy is sitting.
"Miss Holland we need you to come with us but I assure you your not in trouble," Detective Barnes says.
Tammy obeys him and follows them to where they are taking her. They all go into a small room where Tammy sits one side of the table while Detective Barnes and officer temple sit the other side. She says no to the offers of coffee, tea or water and then they began.
"So what time do you think you found Miss Jones's body Miss Holland?" Detective Barnes.
"I think it was about 11:15 at the time," she answers.
"And whereabouts in the woods did you find her?" Detective Barnes.
"About halfway down the Slender Lane and she was practically laying right next to the road," answers Tammy.
"Right so you and Mr Woods were just what?" Detective Barnes asks.
"We were hitchhiking we were hoping to go on a road trip and get out of town for a bit," Tammy answers," but we have now cancelled our plans."
"Did you maybe want to get out of town because you murdered Miss Jones?" The detective says.
"WHAT NO!!! Why would you think such a thing?!" Screams Tammy.
"It's my job to find Miss Jones's murderer," Detective Barnes continues.
"THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!" Screams Tammy as she walks out slamming the door behind her.
"What's wrong Tammy?" Asks Hunter as she walks out of the station.
"Don't let him interview you all he will do is accuse you," moans Tammy.
Detective Barnes walks over to Hunter once Tammy has left.
"Mr Woods I would like you to come with me we are just going to ask you some questions," says Detective Barnes.
As detective Barnes leads Hunter to the room, Tammy goes home in a taxi.

                   SnowVille college

"Oh god where did Megan run off too?" Christopher thinks to himself.
He considers going to find her and then decides he should give her some time and then he gets in his car.
" I need to go home," sobs Christopher.
He starts the car and then begins to drive home.
He drives up the driveway in front of his house. All the lights are on in the house apart from the front door hallway. He walks into the house and gives an almighty shriek. Marion's dead.

     SnowVille police department

Mia Miles, The lady who always seems to sit at the desk in the police station, runs frantically down to the questioning rooms. Mia bursts in while Detective Barnes is questioning Hunter and yells ," Detective there has been another one!"
"Another what?" Says Detective Barnes.
"A murder," she answers.
"I'm sorry Hunter I'm gonna have to leave you are free to go for now," says Detective Barnes as him and officer temple run out the door.
"Who do you think he's killed this time?" Asks Officer Temple as they run.
"God knows," replies Detective Barnes.
Meanwhile, Hunter pulls out his cell-phone and calls Tammy.
"Hello?" He says once she's answered.
"Hi what happened back at the police station?" Tammy asks curiously.
"There's been another murder!" Exclaims Hunter.
"Oh no who is it?" She questions.
"I don't know but two deaths in less than 24-hours something is definitely up," said Hunter.
"I know right how you getting back to our apartment?" Tammy asks.
"I'm gonna get a taxi," replies Hunter.
"Don't hang about there's a killer on the loose," moans Hunter.
"Don't worry Tammy I'm calling one as soon as we end our call," Hunter reassures Tammy.
"Good I'll see you later," Tammy says as they both end the call.

Cafe corner
6:30 pm

"I miss her so much already," Megan says.
"I know and I'm so so sorry," Nancy answers.
"It's not you fault," said Megan.
Nancy sips her coffee.
"How is your mum and dad taking it?" Asks Nancy.
"I haven't spoken to my mum at all but my dad couldn't stop sobbing when he told me," Megan replies as she begins to cry.
"I'm going to the restroom quickly ill be back in a sec," says Megan as she gets out of her chair.
Megan sobs as she walks to the restroom. Nancy feels so bad but doesn't know whether to tell Megan what happened the night before would. Would Megan suspect her of murdering Rose?
Megan stands in front of the sink. Staring at her depressed self in the mirror. How perfect her life was before the night before. Before Rose's murder.
Her iPhone begins to ring. No caller ID pops up on the screen. Megan remembers when she received a call in the morning. Should she answer it. She decides no and declines the call. The phone rings again. Megan answers.
"What do you want asshole?!" Megan screams into the phone.
The caller obviously has a Voice changing device.
"Oh Megan how feisty you are," laughs a deep, menacing voice.
"Fuck you!" She screams," did you kill Rose?"
"Maybe I did maybe I didn't what are you gonna do about it little missy," the voice says.
"I'm gonna find you you bastard!" She screams.
"Oh god is someone having a bad day?" The voice says.
"Go to hell bitch!" Megan screams into the phone and ends the call. She runs out of the restroom and over to Nancy.
"Here you go here's the money for the bill I'm sorry I have to go," says Megan as she throws the money on the table and runs out of the cafe. Megan doesn't know what to do. If she goes to the police the killer might murder her. The only place she can go....is home.

                     Romans house

Roman drives up his driveway and parks his car. Moments after Marion left his house the other day he packed up and spent the night at a motel. To think. He's terrified. Did Rose Kill herself because of what happened? If that's the case this is all his fault. He walks into his home and switches the lights on. He feels a small breeze coming from the kitchen. His kitchen window has smashed. Everything seems fine. He runs about. Nothing Broke, nothing stolen. His attic door hangs open. He climbs the ladder to see  all his Halloween costumes everywhere. He noticed the one he brought for this year, the biohazard suit ( a full body suit with a gas mask to cover the face) has been taken. Who would want anything to do with that?