October 2nd

SnowVille Hospital
11:50pm
October 1st

BANG!!
The medics push Tammy through the double doors on her stretcher. They swing round the corner. They go past reception.
One of the doctors shouts at the receptionist ( Caroline Bordeaux) saying," Her name is Tammy Holland get her family on the phone and let them know she is here right now!"
Caroline picks up the phone and rings Harry and Molly Holland ( Annie and Josephs parents) straight away.

                         Meanwhile...

21 year old Joseph Holland awakes from his bed. He can hear his parents screaming. His parents run up the stairs and tell them they need to go to the hospital and see Tammy. Joseph can't help but think is this a dream. He hears the front door close. He suddenly comes to reality and remembers Tammy is in hospital! His parents were freaking out this must be bad. He gets out of bed and runs into Annie's room.
"Annie wake up!!" He screams.
"Whats going on?" Annie asks.
"Mum and dad have just gone to see Tammy, she is in hospital and it's bad I need you to drive me there!" Joseph explains.
Annie gets up and runs frantically down the stairs. She is only wearing a long denim shirt that she wears for pyjamas. Her long black hair is messy. Her face pale without makeup. Joseph runs down the stairs and they both get into Annie's white fiat 500 and drive to the hospital to join their distraught parents. They start the car and begin to drive. It reaches 12am. The lights in the street all go out. They can see nothing but the headlights in front.
They finally reach the hospital. They can see their parents car. They swing the doors open and then slam them shut once they are out and run into the hospital.
"We are here to see our sister Tammy Holland," says Annie when she reaches the reception desk.
"She is upstairs on the fourth floor in room 66," Caroline Bordeaux says.
Tammy and Joseph run to the lift. Once they reach the fourth floor they run to room 66. They reach the room, their sister lays in the bed, a broken arm, a broken leg, and a small stitch on her forehead. Her brown hair across the pillow and an oxygen mask on her face. 
"Tammy are you ok?" Annie asks.
"She won't answer," Harry Holland says.
"Why?" Joseph asks.
"She's in a coma and they don't know if or when she will wake up," Molly answers.
The shock hits Joseph and Annie and they begin to cry.
"Oh Tammy I'm so sorry," Annie cries.
"Come on we should get home," Molly sobs,"I'll be back to see you Tomorrow darling."
Molly looks at her daughter knowing she won't get an answer and then leaves. Harry gives his daughter a kiss on the forehead and also leaves with his family.
Annie walks through the reception area when she suddenly overhears the receptionist.
Annie runs over and says," did you just say there's Been 4 murders?"
"Excuse me ma'am sorry but I can't share confidential information with you," Caroline Bordeaux replies.
"For god sake tell me dammit is it something to do with Rose Jones or Megan Jones or something?" Annie continues.
"I'm sorry I just can't tell you," Caroline  says.
"Just fucking tell me!" Annie screams.
Nurses and doctors turn around and stare at them.
"Annie come on lets go," Joseph says as he pulls Annie by her arm.
Annie gives Caroline a glare, and then leaves with her family.

2 hours later
2 am
                 Tuesday October 2nd

A pool of blood lays next to Megan's head. She awakes and screams in pain and terror. She stumbles constantly as she rises to her feet. Her broken leg in agony.
"Dad!" Screams Megan.
She climbs the stairs and crawls to her parents (well now her fathers) room in pain. Megan screams for her father to help her.
"Dad help me!" Screams Megan.
Her father suddenly awakes.
"Oh god what happened," he asks.
" I don't know the floor was wet and i slipped on it and fell down the stairs but why was the floor wet?" Megan asks.
"I don't know," Christopher says while he checks her head.
"Lets go to the hospital real quick you may have to stay overnight but don't worry I'll talk to detective Barnes," Says Christopher.
Christopher helps Megan get down the stairs and then they drive to the hospital.

SnowVille hospital

Christopher has Megan's arm around his shoulder to keep her standing up.
"Oh god what happened?" Caroline Bordeaux asks.
"I don't know but she needs stitching now," Christopher demands.
"Hang on I'll call one of the doctors," Caroline says.
A doctor named Vincent Valerie walks over.
"Follow this way," Vincent says.
Megan and Christopher follow the way Vincent goes until they reach a room numbered 13. Coincidence or maybe not.
"Ok would you sit in this chair for me please," Vincent says.
"Yeah sure," Megan says as Christopher helps her sit down.
"Right now let me look at your head," Vincent says as he begins to check over her head.
"We may need to keep you overnight but right now we need to get you into the operating room," Vincent says.
Megan sits in a black wheel chair and is pushed down the hallway.
Medics stare at her as she is wheeled past as they think that she is the next person to be murdered. They go up to the second floor where rooms one to twenty are and then they arrive at a large room at the end of the hallway, labelled : The Operating Room. Vincent pushes her on the wheelchair through the double door and inside are 2 doctors and 1 nurse. The two doctors are: Benjamin Banks and Nicolas Coral. The nurse is named Maggie McIntyre. Christopher goes to wait in reception while they lay Megan on an operating bed. The light from the light above her face blinds her as she look as it.
"Ugh," grunts Megan in pain as they middle is stuck in her head. They begin to stitch the wound. Droplets of blood drip down her skull until...
"Was that it?" Megan asks as the doctors and nurses as they finish the operation.
"Yeah well you see with the head even a small cut can bleed lots which then makes you think that your whole skull is open but really it's just a small cut," Nicolas explains.
"Oh," Megan says as she comes to realisation.
"Now just quickly we are going to test you," Maggie says.
They instruct her to follow the pen with her eyes as they move it and then they ask her to walk in a straight line (almost like they were trying to see if she was drunk).
"Ok your good to go," says Benjamin.
As Megan walks out of the operating room the whole hospital goes dark. The lights all begin to flicker on and off continuously. Megan falls to the ground...