chapter three

"Who the fuck are you?" Michael shouted, waving a knife around as he saw the blonde walk down the stairs. His footsteps didn't leave a sound, but he was too freaked out to notice the strange occurance. "What are you doing in my house?"

"You need to help me-"

"I'll help you get the fuck out of my house." Michael snapped, immediately opening the front door. "Get out!"

"I-I can't."

"You can't? You better get out before I call the police." Michael threatened, pointing towards the front door. "I'll call them, don't test me."

"Listen-"

"No. No you listen to me," Michael told the blonde, holding the knife out and he stepped closer. "I'm not going to say this again. I don't care who you are. Get the hell out of my house."

The blonde stared up at him with sad eyes, before sighing quietly. "I can't leave." Was the last thing he said, walking towards the opened front door.

Michael ran to make sure he left, but the boy was gone. He didn't see the blonde running down the street or walking along the sidewalk. He didn't hear him leave either, no shoes hitting concert floor or heavy breathing.

It's like he just... vanished.

Michael dropped the knife in his hands, and although gravity would have pulled it right to his foot, it didn't fall on the skin. It fell between his feet, though it had been hanging to his side.

Fucking weird.

He felt cold as he wrapped his arms around himself, looking around his house frantically. "What the fuck just happened?" He whispered, running towards the front door to lock it.

He began shutting all the curtains and blinds, making sure the doors were all shut and locked. He didn't want anyone else inside of his house, and he didn't feel safe enough to leave a single window open. He didn't want any part of the inside of the house visible from the outside.

He went on his last check on the doors, and then ran upstairs to his room. He shut the door and then locked it for extra precaution, immediately picking his laptop up. He found the ice cream bucket placed on his nightstand neatly, the spoon on top of it.

"Insane. I'm going fucking insane." He mumbled before opening the bucket. He dug the spoon inside the sweet treat after wiping it off with his shirt and then opened up his Skype, immediately calling his best friend.

It only took three attempts at calling her for her to finally pick up, and he scoffed. "Bitch, I know you didn't forget me already."

"I have me important things, like dying my hair and retuning my guitar." She rolled her eyes, adjusting her white Nirvana shirt.

"Fucking, I'm moving back. I'll live inside your damn closet, Lord knows I've been inside of many in my life time." Michael huffed, stuffing his face with the Snickers flavored ice cream.

"Bad day?"

"First of all, this fucking creep is standing outside my house, staring at it like some fucking psychopath. Who the fuck does that?" Michael ranted to Ashley as she began brushing the blue dye on to her bleached hair. "Then this fucking dick decides it's okay to be a cunt and push me like I'm some God damn rag doll."