Lock 1

Felix Frost let out a long, happy sigh, leaning back against the edge of the wall that held the large Men's bath. "Oh, yeah...This is great," he sighed. He was twenty-two, roughly five' eleven", with dark blonde hair and strikingly dark blue eyes.

Across from him, his older brother Aiden Frost nodded in agreement. "I have to concede defeat. I didn't think this was a good idea, but I've been proven wrong." He raised his left hand to run his fingertips through his long blonde hair. He was two inches taller than his younger brother, with inhumanly-colored eyes, a vibrant turquoise color. When he was in the Human World, he wore contacts that darkened his eyes to a dark green color.

A third man shook his head and used his mouth to blow his own strawberry blonde, shaggy hair out of his eyes. "This is why you should listen to your elders, boys." Brennan Garvin had his arms spread out wide to either side of him, a twinkling light in his sea-green eyes. "So, pony up, kids. You owe me a hundred jen a piece."

Felix groaned. "Why did I make that bet?" he asked in agony. "Oh, right, I'm a Frost," he reminded himself. "Okay, okay. I'll pay your greedy ass when we get back to our room. Speaking of bets, who wants to make another?" he inquired cheerfully.

Aiden groaned. "Felix, please don't tell me this is another one of your 'conquests'..."

Winking and pointing a finger-gun at his older brother, Felix flashed a wide grin. "Righto, big bro! How did you ever guess?"

"Felix, your man-whore is showing," Bren told the younger man behind a grin, eyes still closed and in a relaxed position.

Felix swung his left fist, punching Bren's arm. "Bren, please shut up," he grumbled. Turning his attention to his brother he shrugged. "At least I'm honest about it. If a chick starts to try and get serious, I let her know I'm dating other girls. Those who choose to stay know just how good it is to have me around," he smirked.

A deep, throaty chuckle floated from further across Felix, on the other side of the bath. A tall middle-aged man with blonde hair that still held most of its color-light though it was-appeared. For a forty-three-year old man, he was still in shape and looked just as handsome as his sons, though his looks were a lot more mature. He reached up and brushed back the short curtain dividers, stepping out onto the concrete platform that led down into the bath. "I think you take after me a little too much, Felix." Jack Frost laughed as he lowered down into the hot water next to Aiden, adjusting the towel around his waist.

"Dad, shouldn't you be telling him not to be..."

"Such a slut?" Jack offered as a finish to Aiden's sentence.

Felix grinned. "Sluts? I've got plenty of those in my phone." He chuckled before turning to flash Aiden a sly, mischievous grin. "But enough about me. I'm a shameless hussy, we all know it. It's my birthday trip, so I want details..."

"Details pertaining to what, exactly?" Aiden asked, already regretting his question.

"C'mon, big bro. There is no way you're a virgin still. You're twenty-six and even the most chaste Frost can't stay innocent forever. Not with the amount of ogling, sex-filled glances chicks give you. Being born in a family of pretty boys basically spells a life of women and sex. So...spill it!" he commanded. "My birthday gift from you will be the truth. How and when did you give it away?"

Jack let out a snort of laughter and Bren snickered in humor.

Aiden shot them glares of irritation. "Don't you-"

"Eighteen," Jack chuckled.

Felix almost squealed like a little girl. "What? You waited that long?!" he gasped in shock. "Man, you really are up-tight, huh?"