Lock 14

He sucked in a sigh, giving in with a nod. "Alright," he rose to his feet. The narrow space made them have to stand so that they were basically brushing against one another.

"Great! Thank you so much, Aiden!" she leaned up and kissed his cheek quickly, making him blink. A second later, she moved over to the table by the door, pulling out her phone. Half a minute later, she came back, placing her phone on the dresser. "Okay, I'll start the music now." She hit the screen of her phone, turning back to him with a happy smile. She motioned for him to join her in the larger space between the feet of the beds and the dresser. Once he had, she stepped forward and placed her hands on his shoulders as he slowly dropped his hands to her waist.

He shivered at the contact of her skin, closing his eyes briefly in amazement of how good she felt to him. She shifted, making him open his eyes. "You're really warm," she murmured in shock. "Wow, you really weren't lying when you said your family is hot-blooded. How did you manage to survive under all those layers?" she asked in concern. Her brows furrowed. "Are you sure you're okay? You don't have a fever, right?"

He began to smile, a warm, pleasant feeling running along inside his heart. "Are you worried about me?"

She nodded her head firmly. "Of course I am, Aiden. Why wouldn't I be worried for you?"

He shrugged. The music shifted to some pop song about being crazy and in love. He glanced down to her face, surprised to find that her eyes were closed, a happy, relaxed expression making her look a little younger than she was. Her lips were mouthing the words and he paid a little more attention to them. As the song ended the first repeat of the chorus and the female singer began to repeat 'uh-oh, uh-oh' he felt Willow's body sway against his. He blinked, focusing back on her, as her fingers began to run over his chest, back up along his shoulders, wrapping around his neck again. Her eyes were open now and though she didn't say a word, her lips still moved to the song as she stared up into his eyes, smiling softly. "The way that you know what I thought I knew, it's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you. But I still don't understand, just how the love you're doing no one else can."

As the chorus started back up, her hands traveled back down his body for half a second. She pulled away, out of his arms, backing up, raising her arms above her head, really getting into the song. Her hips rocked side to side, making her breasts sway and bounce, and he found it hard to focus on much else for a few seconds. She tossed her head back and forth, her hair half-covering her face, before stretching her hands back out toward him.

The chorus ended and a male rapper started up. "C'mon, Aiden. Be crazy in love with me. Be foolish with me," she crooked her finger toward him.

He stared at her, shaking his head. "There's no way I could-"

"But isn't that how you're feeling right now?" she asked in a strange voice. "Isn't that how the both of us are feeling right now?" He shut up at that, unable to say a word. "Don't deny it, Aiden. Just embrace it. Feel it. Love it. We can think about everything else after this night. But for right now...Just be with me..."

He swallowed as the song came to an end. "I..."

After a second, another song came on and Willow's eyes lit up in recognition. "Oh, this is the perfect song right now!" she breathed in amused delight. Her dark eyes clashed with his. "Pay attention to the lyrics and move your body with me," she instructed as she moved back to his side. She slowly began to rock her body against his, running her fingers over his chest as the music kicked up a little more, the singer-who he recognized as being the same one from the last song-coming on.

"Every night I rush to my bed, with hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you when I close my eyes. I'm going out of my head. Lost in a fairy tale; can you hold my hands and be my guide? Clouds filled with stars cover your skies. And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby. What kinda dream is this?" Very slowly, feeling the words hit home, he moved his hands to Willow's hips and began to sway and move with her, holding her close.