Lock 2

Andrew Yale let out a long string of curses. "Stupid little bitches," he grumbled. His fingers flew over the buttons of his controller, his attention focused completely on the large 52" TV screen. He leaned back slightly against the cushions of his couch, muttering under his breath at how stupid some people were. He was glad he hadn't felt like playing with his chat headset tonight. The stuff he was saying would most definitely have pissed off the guys he played with, ending with him getting kicked out of the Guild he'd spent the last month struggling to be accepted into. Now that he was in though, he got to see just how stupid these little mother fuckers really were. Like, fuck!

A light knock on his front door made him pause. Glancing over to his left, he paused the game. Thinking about it, he couldn't think of why anyone would be showing up at his house at...11:37 p.m. He hadn't called for pizza and they didn't stay open this late at night. Sighing, he shut off the game and his TV. "I'm coming," he called out as a second knock filled the silence of his house. Stepping to the door, he rubbed at the back of his neck, opening the door just enough to see through it. Raising his eyes, he froze at what he saw.

"Baby," he murmured in surprise. "I haven't see you in almost two months. Where you been?"

Excited joy, despite himself, filled his heart as he gazed down at the woman standing at his doorstep. She was about five' nine", three inches shorter than himself. Her hair was a mass of crazy black curls that framed her face. Her eyes were black, like coal, her lips lifted up in a slight smile as she stared up at him. She was currently wearing a loose, flowing green dress that flared out along her waist and hung in wispy trails along the long-sleeves at her wrists. The dress' color popped out against the dark chocolate shade of her skin. Her feet were covered by white sandals.

"Do you have company over?" she asked in that voice of hers that loved to haunt his dreams.

He shook his head quickly. "No, I told you I'm not seeing anyone."

She nodded. "Yeah, you said. But I want to make sure, just to be safe."

He pushed the door open all the way, holding it for her to step through. "Go ahead and come inside."

She stepped up through the door. As she passed him by, Andrew closed his eyes briefly, catching a whiff of her perfume. He opened his eyes and closed the door, locking it tight. "So," he began as he turned around. "What brings you he-?"

She was stripping, already down to just her white thong and lacy bra. His mouth snapped shut and he swallowed, taking in the sight of her body. Damn, she was so fucking fine. Her breasts weren't huge, but just big enough that they filled his large hands as he stepped forward and cupped them through her bra. His tongue darted out along his lips as he watched her face twist into an expression of blissful pleasure. She moaned, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. He removed his hands just long enough for the article of clothing to disappear before getting to feel her skin against his. He liked the look of her dark skin beside his own.

Without thinking, he started to lower his lips to her mouth. He wanted...he needed to taste her. How long had he been dreaming about how amazing it would be? How many years had he been wishing that he could know her name, instead of calling her 'Baby', or any other endearment that came to mind?

Her hand against his chest, pressing at his shirt, made him pause. "No," she shook her head, her curls bouncing with the movement of her head. "No, you know the rules."

He groaned in frustration. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry," he apologized quickly. Releasing her breasts, he stepped back and quickly pulled off his shirt and shorts. Standing in nothing but his boxers, he glanced back at her. Her black eyes were trained on the bulge of his pants. Unable to help it, her gaze made him grow even harder, straining against his boxers.