Maraj Family

Onika Maraj and Amina Maraj were identical twin sisters, the kind of twins where when something happens to one, the other feels it too.

The two stayed together no matter what, as young kids they didn't socialize much and all the adults began to worry. They only talked to eachother. After they had turned 5 and still refused to make friends they began going to therapy.

When they were 7, they had finally made friends but they still remained just as close. They had the same friends and didn't do anything without the other.

It wasn't until they were teens when their father started sexually abusing Amina while their mother physically abused Onika. Naturally for them it was as if both things were happening to both of them. The same bruises and scars left on Onika's arms were present on Amina's.

When Amina found out she was pregnant with twin boys, she and Onika decided it would be better for them to run away and support themselves.

At 14 they had recieved work papers from school and were able to work small jobs for short hours. At first, they figured a way for Amina to do schooling for her and Onika since no one could tell them apart anyway, while Onika worked for both of them.

Each day Amina would return from school to their little apartment and babysit for 2 families in the building. When Onika returned from working Amina would teach her the days lesson from school and they would do homework while the kids were napping.

When Amina had given birth to her twin boys, they were still doing well at caring for the boys and themselves. Amina continued schooling while Onika traveled with the boys to do housekeeping work.

One day, on her way to school a car stopped next to Amina. It was her father, he snatched her into the car and raped her.

Several weeks later she found she was pregnant with a baby girl.

Carmelo and Dario (her twin boys) were only 2 years old.

When she went to the doctor she was told she was "a rare case." Until death she can continue to have many many kids, she was told she is unable to carry or become infected with an STD, and after she has more kids, she will soon become more immune to the process making it nearly pain free and her body will get better at developing the baby and the 9 month process will shorten in time.

Amina took the news as if it were her destiny to have kids