Decisions

(Amina now has 15 kids: Carmelo and Dario, age 12; R'Driana, age 10; Lena Mela, age 9; Eden and Eve, age 6; Mya and Mia, age 4; Ty and Leo, age 2; Rockyy, Rachel, and Raven, age 2; Brooklyn and Brandy, age 1; She is pregnant now)

**Mini's POV**

In 2 weeks my new mansion will be ready! Safaree's letting us all stay in his apartment, its cramped but at least we're together. All morning I've tried to give Carmelo and Dario a haircut for the first day of school, but they refused. I managed to give R'Driana's long black hair a straight bang across her forehead then pulled the rest into a bun. Lena Mela's hair is light brown with natural blonde highlights, she has a similar style to R'Driana but I didn't give her a bang. Eden and Eve's curly dirty blonde hair was left down with a bow headband. Mya and Mia were starting preschool, their hair flowed naturally thick and soft in slight curls, colored dark brown almost black. I kept it as it was, adding nothing because I knew it would only be lost. Ty, Leo, and the triplets were spending the day with their fathers across the hall while Brooklyn and Brandy were being babysat by Safaree.

Everything was working out perfectly, everyone looked adorable so I snapped many pictures. Afterwards I took Mya and Mia to school while Safaree walked the little ones across the hall.

**Nic's POV**

Construction workers build SLOW! I can't believe Mini convinced me into staying in a cramped apartment with Safaree and 15 kids! She's pregnant again too, not to mention she's dating 3 guys right now. I understand she doesn't care but she could at least sympathize a little with them, all thinking they're special to her when they mean nothing.

After a long hot summer, the kids are getting ready for school, of course Mini went over the top with hairstyles. She couldn't get Carmelo and Dario to allow her to cut their hair, which was a funny struggle to watch. I stepped in and gelled their hair down at least and Mini said they looked like little Mexicans ready to serenade some girls.

"Tengo sed" Carmelo said. Ever since Mini called them Mexicans they've been speaking Spanish. We all laughed and I handed him a glass.

"¿le leche?" I asked playing along. "¡Sí por favor!" We continued laughing as i poured the milk.

"¿Puedo tener agua?" Dario asked.

"Sí" Mini said handing him a glass of water. We all continued laughing until Safaree came out.

"I swear I must be going crazy, I thought I heard Spanish." He said wiping his eyes. We all laughed and he walked over to Mini.

"What's funny?" He asked her.

"No lo sé, estoy muy cansada." She said pretending to be tired.

"What?" He asked.

DURING SCHOOL HOURS

**Amina's POV**

I was sitting, waiting for Nic to come back from the store when my phone rang. I answered it, it was the the construction workers, they said the house was finished! I decided to go get everything ready.

I left a note for Faree and Nic:
Leaving out, I have a surpise. Be back later.

I rubbed my stomach before heading out, I can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl.

I walked out the apartment and drove to the store.

First, I picked out beds and furniture which was easy, then I headed to the house. I pulled up, it was HUGE and beautiful. I wandered around, getting accustomed to it. I designed it myself but it was still cool to actually see it.

2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, a dining room, the basement could fit a whole house in it. I walked upstairs to the 2nd floor. There was a 2 bathrooms at both ends of the long hallway of never ending doors. I took out sticky notes and marked the master bedroom Mine and the room beside it Nursery. The bathroom beside my room was now marked Mine.

I went upstairs to find an identical set up, so I marked the master bedroom and bathroom Nic's. I walked to the next floor where there had been a huge room with a stage, across from it was the "Workout room" it was huge and spacious, half the floor was matted, there were treadmills, weights, gymnastics equipment, and more already inside. The room beside the practice room was the studio, it took up the other half of the hallway and contained several instruments, studio equipment, several different style booths, speakers, microphones, and video tools. Across from the studio room was the trophy room, and instead of having a big bathroom on this floor there was a spare empty room.

I left the house as the men began putting furniture in, I'll let Nicki choose where things go.

**Nic's POV**

Safaree and I had been waiting for Mini's return for an hour now.

"I wonder what the surprise is." He said in an effort to break the silence. I ignored him and stared blankly at the door. We both jumped when we saw the doorknob turn.

"Mini!" I cried.

"Nicki!" She ran over and we hugged.

"Where have you been?"

"Shh! Just come on!" She pulled me out the door.

We pulled up to a huge mansion and my jaw dropped.

"I picked the furniture, you choose placement." She told me as we walked inside.

My room on the 3rd floor was big with a balcony right above Mini's. Mini stood on her balcony staring at the tree beside it, eventually she jumped over to the big branch and sat while I continued the tour of the house and the placement of furniture.

When Safaree brought the kids over Mini explained how everyone would be sharing a room with someone, then she let them all run off choosing rooms.

Carmelo and Dario chose the room across from Mini.

R'Driana and Lena Mela chose the room beside that.

Beside their room was Mia and Mya's room.

Eden and Eve's room was next to the nursery.

Ty and Leo's was beside Mia and Mya's.

We settled for popcorn and a movie as a celebration.