Fame

Amina now has 8 kids: Carmelo and Dario (age 9); R'Driana (age 7); Lena Mela (age 6); Eden and Eve (age 3); Mya and Mia (age 1).

Amina and Onika are now 23 and living in California.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Onika's POV**

"Mini did you get the tickets?" I called to my sister. We always went to concerts, its our thing.

We have a friend come watch Mini's kids while we go to the concert, come home go straight to sleep, wake up and have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Yep! Traditions, gotta love em.

"Yeah!" she called back. "I'm almost ready go start the car." I heard her fumbling around, I'm guessing putting on shoes.

"Okay! Ima call Lia and see if she is on her way yet!" I said pulling out my phone.

"Lia is coming?" Lena Mela asked looking up from her puzzle.

"Yep!" Just as I pressed call, Lia knocked on the door. "She's here now." I opened the door for her.

"Lia!!" Eden and Eve came in running to her.

"Look how long your hair is getting!" She smiled and combed through their silky long dirty blonde hair. "So pretty!" she said as she started tickling them.

I couldn't help but laugh, they were rolling on the floor, the twins clutching their stomachs, eyes watering from laughing so much.

"Okay I'm ready" Amina finally came downstairs.

"Damn it!" I said when I saw what she was wearing.

"Too much?" She said as she put earrings on. She had a pretty hot pink babydoll shirt with white skinny jeans, pink and white heels. her nails and toes were pink with white designs and vise versa. She had her hair half up half down and curly. Tied with a pink bow. Her eye shadow was pink and white, but not too much it was the perfect amount. I noticed a touch of pink blush on her cheeks and the bright pink lip gloss she had on. her bracelets were white pink and silver with a matching necklace. Her earrings were White and pink which matched her rings.

"No but you sure showed me out." I said looking at my own outfit. I had on skinny jeans with a hunter green t shirt, black leather vest, and black heels. i just had clear lip gloss and my hair was down and tangled. My silver and black bangles on wrist and silver hoop earrings matched my silver heart necklace. Ugh... she always makes me seem like the ugly twin even though we look exactly the same.

"You're cute. The tangled hair look is good for us, its messy but cute." she said examining my look.

"Pink is good for us, especially liking the make up, we work that very well." I smiled gently touching her face.

After saying good bye to the kids and Lia we hurried to the car.

"Byee!!!" we waved to the kids in the window. Mini was driving so I just continued waving to the kids until we could no longer see them.

We turned the radio on, and "Rock the Bells" by LL Cool J was playing. We sung along to it until the music switched to "The Symphony." I didn't know all the words but of course Mini did.

After the concert

We joined a group of people outside the building having a rap battle, someone decided Mini and I should tag team it together since we were twins. Obviously we ended up being undefeated, like how couldn't we?

"Ayee everybody!" The circle dispersed and looked towards who came out. It was Lil Wayne!!

"So, who's winning?" He asked as the circle moved towards him.

"They are!" Someone pointed us out.

Wayne looked us up and down. "Whats pretty girls like yall doing battling?" he said smirking. "eh.. when the blows just go with the flow ya dig?" I said just being myself. I hate when people start acting starstruck for nothing.

"Oh I see, What if I asked you and," he said grabbing my hand then reaching for Mini's "You to come do a show with me."

"Then me and.... my sister would be glad to." I said mimicking his statement.

He took us into his limo and offered us wine. We had a ball! I kept looking towards Mini wondering why she wasn't talking but each time she was on her phone.

We pulled up to a building, Wayne says its his studio.

"Go right on upstairs and get comfortable." He said opening the door.

Once up there we settled in chairs behind the producer, and stared at the glass booth.

"Alright! Producer, play the beat for em." Wayne said as he walked in. "Pink, come in the booth and just freestyle whatever comes up aiight?"

"yeah okay." Mini said following the instructions. She listened to the beat twice then said she was ready.

"Ima dime you a nickelet, light skinned pigament.." she kept going it was popping I must admit. Her voice was dope.

"Stop!" Wayne yelled. We all looked around, damn he didnt like it.

"Come out here for a second." He said looking mad. She came out and looked at him with no emotion whatsoever. "What made you think you allowed to come up in my studio and kill a track? Damn like you murdered it, its dead! You was quiet all this time then you step in the booth and light up the mic." He kept going, at this point I think we all stopped listening.

"Fuck it, You're signed!" He said after like 20minutes.

"Your turn" he turned to me so I went in the booth and heard the beat twice.

" why these bitches in the game getting serious for?" I kept going then I let the beat fade.

Wayne's reaction was the same and he signed us both.

I hugged Mini.

"Whats yall names?"

"Onika" I said.

"Im Amina" Mini said.

"Aka Mini" I faked a cough.

"Yall names all calm" he laughed. "Come up with a rap name, it gotta be hot, and freaky at the same time."

Mini looked at me, "Our names Maraj lets go for Minaj. Its close but different, and its that freaky flair."

"I'll be Nicki Minaj, you be Mini Maraj."

"Tru sounds dope enough for me." she said.

"Good." Wayne said.

After our first show

"So yall ain't have no stage fright or nun?" Wayne asked.

"Nahh" we said together.

We walked outside and there were cameras flashing and people screaming and waving notebooks and pens at us.

"OMG I need your autograph where did you two come from!!?!" I heard someone say. Wow they loved us!

"Welcome to Fame" Wayne said sliding a million dollar check into each of our pockets.